PDA

View Full Version : Which company is stable?

waterskin
04-10-2007, 10:03 AM
I want to buy a reseller hosting,Which one is stable?

eukhost
04-10-2007, 12:04 PM
You need to be more descriptive with what you mean by 'Stable Company'. There are so many established hosts online for you to choose from, just do a Google search and you will find many.

Bodhost
04-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Well, there are many hosting companies out there. Reliability, stability and affordable rates blend a complete good hosting company. If you are looking for a hosting company, look in for their support team, uptime guarantee, features and 30 days money back guarantee.

You will require a good reason to signup with them :)

Alcatrazz
04-12-2007, 09:30 AM
I recommend you the company I'm now with, Ahosting, cost-effective and stable hosting, they use ticket system support.

Bobby
04-17-2007, 09:23 AM
I think tha you have to look through many offers. Also use hostsearch.com for searching.
I prersonaly like resellerzoom and Ahosting offers.

HComm
04-17-2007, 03:19 PM
A great reseller host is always ready to support you. Live chat, client support tickets, toll free telephone... multiple support avenues.

Attitude:
They have to believe that you matter.
Regardless of how small you think your account is, every host's business is made up of hundreds, even thousands of accounts just like yours. If you don't matter, what is the rest of their business like?

Professionalism:
A great reseller host gets it right the first time. They've already been through different scenarios many times and they can provide you with a very easy ride.

dread lord
04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Customer support is the most important thing with reseller accounts

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-22-2007, 09:59 AM
You have to do a lot of research, find good reviews from customers and find a company that has been in business for several years. This company should be ready to support you and your customers, if there are problems. Also don't look for the cheapest price, but for something reasonably priced.

Callisto
05-02-2007, 09:41 AM
A great reseller host is always ready to support you. Live chat, client support tickets, toll free telephone... multiple support avenues.

Attitude:
They have to believe that you matter.
Regardless of how small you think your account is, every host's business is made up of hundreds, even thousands of accounts just like yours. If you don't matter, what is the rest of their business like?

Professionalism:
A great reseller host gets it right the first time. They've already been through different scenarios many times and they can provide you with a very easy ride.

Really good points, and this could be possible if the host has some proven track record of quality and support, so check cpwebhosting.net, Ahosting and other recommended companies in this respect.

onthespot
06-10-2007, 01:38 PM
you should certainly google different major providers, consider their network, and consider whether or not they use redundant solutions within their setup to ensure uptime. Also you sould look into what security measures they take, i.e. do they lockdown their boxes, do they run mod_security, do they allow ssh access from the world etc..

ailin
07-06-2008, 07:00 AM
just do a Google search and you will find many.

~ServerPoint~
07-08-2008, 01:52 AM
ailin I believe the OP has forgotten about what he had asked here. The 1/2 year thread here.

Spotgater.com
07-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Just search u will find good
Good Luck:D

~ServerPoint~
07-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Just search u will find good
And at least need to understand what are you looking for.

klimm
07-15-2008, 10:14 AM
And at least need to understand what are you looking for.
It goes without saying. But sometimes it is difficult to define that.

~ServerPoint~
07-17-2008, 02:02 AM
It goes without saying. But sometimes it is difficult to define that.
I believe for such kind requests web master at leat must know what has he been using. In this case I think that the best use that knowledge instaead of nothing.

egenial
07-17-2008, 04:06 AM
As for the stable company that provides reselling - I CAN Name the sibername.com - stable domain registrar and hosting provider. They have nice reselling plans and may be interesting if someone is still looking for stable reseller provider.

wasp
07-24-2008, 03:36 AM
Really good points, and this could be possible if the host has some proven track record of quality and support, so check cpwebhosting.net, This URL not allowed and other recommended companies in this respect.

I wonder what is hidden beneath those asterixes?:)

@OP: Stable, best, most reliable company - all these are relative categories. What is the best for me may be not very good for you - and so on.

My vote goes to sibername.com - It is a stable longstanding domain registrar and hosting provider. Many may disagree. Stable in its relative context means company whose quality of uptime and services satisfies the certain user!

~ServerPoint~
07-24-2008, 03:44 AM
@OP: Stable, best, most reliable company - all these are relative categories. What is the best for me may be not very good for you - and so on.

Verry wel said here and that is the most important issue.

Layersolution
07-28-2008, 10:06 AM
as i feel

HOST GATOR
HOST MONSTER

These two are most reliable hosts

Ahmad
07-29-2008, 04:24 AM
as i feel

HOST GATOR
HOST MONSTER

Question of relativity again. I personally do not like big companies as Hostgator. I would prefer something not really big, but reliable, which will not forget about clients.

To OP: you may become a reseller from Webhostgiant.com - this company has the reselling option in its shared plans, which are very cheap due to the time limited offer. The huge webspace and bandwidth enable you to resell with profit.

~ServerPoint~
07-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Layersolution, they are 2 biggest ones

sojankf
08-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Choosing the right host is a very important decision. I've compiled a short list of do's and don't when it comes to web hosting.

1) UNLIMITED features. Rarely trust companies that offer unlimited space/bandwidth etc. as this is blatant overselling. When was the last time you saw an unlimited hard drive?! Companies that offer unlimited hosting features may not be around long and their other services tend to suffer - e.g. support.

2) Free hosting. Be wary of free hosts, particularly ones that seem to be giving far too good a deal to you - they probably are. The Webmaster-talk forums are regularly spammed with free hosting, and one that keeps cropping up is called ********.com. I urge you to ignore this as a highly reputable hosts do not spam forums!

3) Your ACTUAL needs. You might be excited by hosts that offer 5GB of storage space and 1000GB (1TB) of bandwidth for very low prices, but you should at the very least be wary of such companies. Besides the con issue, ask yourself - do you even need such large resources? For most small companies and individuals starting up, a maximum of 500MB web storage space and roughly 5GB bandwidth will be adequate. Once your site is up and running, you will be able to see whether you do need more or not and if necessary, you can upgrade. Some hosts (hostmonster.com being an example) seem to offer incredible packages for very low amounts of money. However, companies like this are often unreliable and may end up throwing you off their server if you start using these extreme amounts of resources. See tip no. 5 for solution.

4) Do your research. It's very important to do adequate resource on whichever host you choose: don't just take their word for everything. Check what the technology experts are saying on the issue (e.g. look through reputable technology magazines for reviews). BE CAREFUL WHEN SEARCHING REVIEW SITES - THEY USUALLY EARN COMMISSION FOR EACH SIGNUP SO WILL PUSH THE HIGHEST BIDDING HOST!! While it sounds infantile, type queries like "..... .com sucks" and also search through their own support forums (assuming they have them) to see how quickly issues are resolved. Try contacting their support or sales departments with questions to get a good perspective of their response times. Remember, if their sales department take a while before they have your custom, imagine how long they may take when they do have your custom!

5) When your needs outweight most plans. If you've outgrown your current plan and you are using very large resource amounts, it may be time to think about renting out a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a Dedicated Server. I emphasize that this will not be necessary unless you are receiving a lot of visitors (traffic) and unless you are storing a very large amount of data (e.g. hundreds of photos, movies or software downloads). VPS' are now relatively cheap and combine reliability with speed and of course more space and bandwidth. A typical entry VPS may offer you 10GB storage and 100GB bandwidth. If you have extreme needs and you are already running a very busy site, you may even contemplate renting out a Dedicated server from a hosting company. Dedicated servers are computers entirely dedicated to your own web site and are very reliable (if you choose the right host) but are overkill for the vast majority of people.

Hoster
08-16-2008, 03:20 AM
as i feel

HOST GATOR
HOST MONSTER

DO NOT GO WITH HOSTMONSTER! They oversell like crazy, and support sux. As well as blúehost, which is even banned here, these companies are owned by the same people...

crazypenguin
09-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Just out of curiosity what did they do to get banned?

Hosting India
01-16-2010, 08:24 AM
If you want to run your business for long time, Reseller Hosting with cheap rates will not help you :eek:, you should try to opt for the hosting which provide you the best support 24x7 and if it is cost effective well and good. With the proper quality services you can succeed in the business

samarg
03-23-2010, 05:52 AM
Go for Hiox India. They provide reliable and cheap reseller hosting. For changing the platforms you need not to hop around. They offer hosting in all platforms.

Renfred99
04-25-2010, 10:19 PM
If you are using Cpanel/RVSkin when you can create separate users for specific tasks such as Email Maintainer, Web and Database Maintainer, and etc. But you cannot share domains between users.

Also if you will host many domains when you must purchase a reseller hosting. Because all of the web sites use same resource on shared hosting. If any web site use many system resource(such as CPU, Ram) when your hosting provider may suspend your hosting account. Then all of the web sites will be inaccessible. But most hosting providers only suspend the resold account that use many resource on reseller hosting.

anthonygree
04-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Just search google and you have good information

MaraShyla
04-30-2010, 02:26 AM
go for godaddy

alemcherry
04-30-2010, 08:18 AM
go for godaddy

NO daddy! Not for hosting, they are just good domain registrars.

Morgan99
05-03-2010, 05:20 AM
I think it will be good to do this....

httpEasy
05-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Look out for those that have persisted over time, at least those are not fly-by-night operations.

nitin705
06-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Well stable company of different kinds.Can you explain which ind of stable company you are looking for

abraham baldwin
10-28-2010, 08:05 AM
pls ask properly in which sense company stable???

HostEase
11-24-2010, 05:42 AM
Softlayer provides reseller hosting program ,I think you could take a consideration about it. Softlayer is one of the most reliable and qualified provider.

felixward13
04-30-2012, 12:28 AM
There are many companies, which provide web hosting service, but you must choose the most stable one. The companies, which have reselling plans, are quite stable and you can go for them.

Manov
06-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi waterskin,
I think that u can find out in your signature

lapkopdung
06-14-2012, 01:42 AM
Nice post. Thank for sharing

B2Bexpert
07-05-2012, 07:01 AM
you should certainly google different major providers, consider their network, and consider whether or not they use redundant solutions within their setup to ensure uptime. Also you sould look into what security measures they take, i.e. do they lockdown their boxes, do they run mod_security, do they allow ssh access from the world etc..

i am using photoshope only

locke815
07-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Try looking at companies with high page rank. Most of them are stable companies.

jonysheela
07-09-2012, 05:42 AM
Go Resellers.com is the best place to buy a Reseales domain... thanks

kattaidurai
07-17-2012, 05:27 AM
just do survey on hosting companies, then you will get an idea

renztubz
07-29-2012, 10:00 PM
There are a lot of stable companies. You can choose any.

miadean7
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
There are lots of hosting companies that offers reseller’s hosting account. However, I’m pretty confident with Hostgator. As stated at http://www.besthostingreseller.org, Hostgator allows you to reate unlimited cPanels. Cpanel is the industry standard and you have bigger market to cater. Manage your own allocated bandwidth, hosting space and prices for maximum profit.

sandeep22
08-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Well,
there are many hosting companies out there. Reliability, stability and affordable rates blend a complete good hosting company...

emilyadam126
08-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Companies that are able to improve their brand name value over time can increase both their growth rate and the period over which they can expect to grow at rates above the stable growth rate, thus increasing value.

SerinaMAhren
03-18-2015, 03:09 AM
To get more stable reseller web hosting visit my signature site.

fuzzler
03-18-2015, 10:02 AM
That seems to be a new provider. I'd wait for a while to see more reviews on it. Just an opinion from me.

sanamgupta
03-25-2015, 03:33 AM
I thinkHostGator is a stable company for web hosting. It is leading provider of web hosting, reseller hosting, vps hosting and dedicated servers. Over 8000000 websites trust HostGator for their web hosting needs.

george.weballey
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Although the term "stable" its very general,
i use for years hostgator, and they are stable.
Only minors problem in 5 or 6 years, that was solved quick.

Ms_Garcia
03-31-2015, 12:00 AM
You can find the company's corporate website. :)

robertmiker
04-03-2015, 02:03 AM
You need to check reviews first before selecting any company.

StuartSpindlow
04-22-2015, 03:26 AM
Check all company's review and then select best one.

sigmaseo
05-21-2015, 01:53 AM
Go daddy is best

possolutions
10-13-2015, 06:24 AM
Well, there are many hosting companies out there. Reliability, stability and affordable rates blend a complete good hosting company.

PnS Hostings
10-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Check our Reseller Linux Hosting plans hope you will find them suitable for you.

Visit here (https://pnshostings.com/linux-reseller-hosting.php)

We are stable and working from more than 2 years.

Our server location is telehouse DC, Frankfrut (Germany)

cwvps
10-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Do you have any specific requirements? Have you done a research? You should know what are you looking for, but, in any case, you should check out the reviews and comments on forums and then contact hosting providers to check out personally how reliable they are.

Elena Swenson
11-07-2015, 10:22 AM
cortexhosts.com is having stable servers and have Data centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth Australia and Facilities in North Carolina in the USA and around the world.​

weddingsparkler
11-25-2015, 02:09 AM
Euk Host, Blue Host is the best hosting company.

shalini07
01-14-2016, 07:47 AM
For Reseller hosting you should look for a reputed company that provides full support to their reseller client. Start you reselling hosting business at BigRock (http://www.bigrock.in/reseller-hosting.php) with Free WHMCS Billing System & dedicated 24x7 technical support.

Shay_Fox
01-15-2016, 10:52 AM
I think tha you have to look through many offers. Also use hostsearch.com for searching.
I prersonaly like resellerzoom and Ahosting offers.

Thanks for the info.

alicemaris558
01-16-2016, 01:46 AM
For hosting services as web hosting, vps hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, email hosting, cloud hosting , colocation hosting and data centre services , I would tell you a very reputed and stable company go4hosting (http://www.go4hosting.in/)that provide excellent hosting services and 24*7 customer care support.

possolutions
01-19-2016, 06:55 AM
You have to do a lot of research, find good reviews from customers and find a company that has been in business for several years.

laceybeck982
02-19-2016, 05:53 AM
I think all company fine

sanusense
02-19-2016, 06:46 AM
I mostly prefer big names, like Hostgator and Bluehost. They are serving hosting for years, and that makes them relaible.

decyjohn
03-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Digital Marketing Company is very stable.

Srujna Reddy
05-23-2016, 04:23 AM
Never used them but I have heard good things - VPS is never good for 500GB disk space, but dedicated would be perfect.

Are you actually using the space or wanting more just for growth?

If you are not using it, start out smaller.

jesica
03-19-2021, 04:29 PM
SiteGround hosting is ideal for web designers and developers looking to host their clients’ websites on a long term basis. As a hosting provider, SiteGround has much to offer, including four server locations around the globe, access to Cloudflare CDN, advanced security, and a track record of 99.99%-100% uptime (according to our tests).