PDA

View Full Version : Canonical Issues ?

mikeslough5
12-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Tell me something about Canonical Issues and it's effect in SEO.

blessy_smith
12-11-2012, 03:33 AM
The canonical issue can be solved out through a 301 redirect through the Windows IIS interface(if the website runs on Windows server).

A 301 redirect will tell the search engines that the pages should be redirected to one URL type. This redirect will also ensure that any link that reverse links to the wrong URL type will still be directed to the correct URL type which will prevent search engine pointing to different or illegal websites and also the confusion among search engine results will reduce .

nikki shah
06-08-2020, 12:56 AM
A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content.

raheel
06-08-2020, 02:14 AM
Tell me something about Canonical Issues and it's effect in SEO.

According to Google, its prevent website pages to duplicate content issues.There are many ways to serve canonical Urls to Googlebots.

Such as 301 redirection, XML Sitemap, & Canonical Tag.

rickylarson
06-08-2020, 02:47 AM
A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content.
Best SEO Services Company (https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

godwin
06-08-2020, 07:37 AM

adamroberson
08-26-2020, 01:19 PM
Canonical Questions? I've never heard of it, I tried to find something else about it and found an article about financial advisers (https://yourmoneygeek.com/find-the-best-financial-advisor/). You need to know where you can safely invest your money. I lost a lot of money in my time, but now I can earn money on my own. I used to try to organize charity events myself and lose almost all my money, but then I read an article about financial consultants and decided to contact them. I found people who helped me start doing charity work. Now I can get some of my money back. I can give you some advice.

swaroop23
08-29-2020, 06:01 AM
A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content

davidweb09
09-02-2020, 11:56 AM
In Canonical Issues, Website open is both format i.e. www & without www. https://seoguarantee.com/

shimar456
09-08-2020, 02:36 AM

swaroop97
09-08-2020, 06:49 AM
A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content