PDA

View Full Version : Best way to utilize Facebook?

optiinfo
12-12-2012, 01:56 AM
I want to start using facebook as either an addition to a blog or as my sole web presence. I want to be able to create and archive posts, send out messages, and capture emails. What would be the best way to do this? Thank you

jaysh4922
12-12-2012, 08:22 AM
If you want to promote Your site using online (Social media)one of the best ways is to use facebook advertising..Recently, Facebook has made major changes to the way business fan pages are created...You can try for better result using this way facebook

terrijhon
12-13-2012, 01:36 AM
I think can learn this all on youtube...

ronaldotson45
12-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Best way to utilize Facebook
1. build your page
2. Add friends
3. Engage your friends with fresh and humorous content or activities
4. promote your product
5. Influence your friend's friends

navdeep007
12-16-2012, 09:31 PM
If you are using Facebook for the SMO then create a friend those who repleted with your field and promote your link.

blessy_smith
12-17-2012, 01:17 AM
sharing the information and creating fan page as well as advertising on Facebook.

theshawnchin
12-17-2012, 01:51 AM
i think this is best way to utilize Facebook in right way :
1. build your page
2. Add friends
3. Engage your friends with fresh and humorous content or activities
4. promote your product
5. Influence your friend's friends

synapsesite
12-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Facebook or anyother social media need time. Engaging people and communicate with them according to their choice take time. So for being engage in Facebook you must have very interactive and unique content. Create a page, invite the people of same field. Express your views and try that people involve in your activities. Use good pictures. etc are the few ways that you will get maximum benefit.

Hire Developer
12-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Facebook is pretty good platform to promote any site because it generates good traffic plus business as well.

Engagedots
12-17-2012, 06:43 AM
It provides a wider platform to get closer to the customers. It ensures in increasing the brand building of the website. This is one main reason why people prefer to use facebook.

vinitaseo
12-17-2012, 07:15 AM
joine a group.

ackerlee
12-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Facebook is changing the way many businesses interact with their customers and promote their company. It is very exciting to have a tool that costs nothing but is powerful and gives the opportunity to reach hundreds, thousands, even millions. It isn't just big brands that are finding success on Facebook, even small mom and pop stores are unleashing the potential to reach new customers in their community.

johnoxx
12-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Depending on you to use Facebook personal or commercial purpose.

roger dave
12-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Hello,

Facebook provides really very good platform to create brand name and increase brand awareness as well.

Through facebook you can create and customize your fan page/product page. You can reach the mass across the globe by creating strong network.

Facebook is also very much helpful in SEO campaign. You can drive more traffic to your website through it and it will also help you to increase your sales leads.

I hope the above information will be helpful.

mikeslough5
12-18-2012, 02:49 AM
Facebook is a really good community to make friends and then share your thoughts with your friends, Its also the best site to promote our site's services.

Geminfarera
12-18-2012, 07:16 AM
These days its one of the best way to get potential customers. and marketing experts are using it flawlessly for brands promotion. There are few things that you have to keep in mind while dealing with a brand page. built a catchy brand page so that it seems valuable to the customer. The second thing is to engage your customer. Try to post interesting and that can be useful to know for your customer. Also It will be appreciable if you also post you websites links for more such information.

Hope you will find this useful.
Thanks

Ruby
12-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Hello,

Facebook provides really very good platform to create brand name and increase brand awareness as well.

Through facebook you can create and customize your fan page/product page. You can reach the mass across the globe by creating strong network.

Facebook is also very much helpful in SEO campaign. You can drive more traffic to your website through it and it will also help you to increase your sales leads.

I hope the above information will be helpful.
Roger! thanks I would like to add here a bit. You can also target a specific country by add few people of that community and then making more friends in that community. Sinca, face is one to one communication before everyone, so, it's easy to increase the visibility of your brand there.

rajivdevkk
12-06-2013, 06:19 AM
facebook is the best way to generate more traffic on your site. it depends how many person like your links on facebook.