PDA

View Full Version : What is quality of backlinks?

danish00
12-17-2012, 02:20 AM
I have heard that quality of backlinks is good for websites keywords ranking but
what is quality of backlinks and how to find them?

arindamdutta16
12-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Back link is a way to keep link of one site to another site. The best way to backlink is to submit your site and articles to web and article directories. Use quality content for article submission and blog post. Quality content is most important for quality backlink. Other way directory submission, social bookmarking, forum post is the best way of quality backlink.

Bull
12-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) and their forum posting services.
Moreover, their blog commenting services will be also useful in terms of getting traffic. Their pricing is reasonable and writers are professional.

webcreations
12-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Back-link is a link coming from another website to your own. The number and quality of back-links that your site has can affect your search engine optimization efforts, as some search engines provide significant weight to the back-links of a site.If you are working on an SEO campaign, you should include efforts to get links to your site on related sites with high ranking in search engines for the terms you are targeting. This "link love" will help improve your search engine ranking as well. Try to avoid being linked on link farms as that can hurt your search engine results.

adsystem
12-17-2012, 05:57 AM
Quality back links means back links from relevant and quality sites.Relevancy is much needed now in SEO after Google penguin update.

cookaltony
12-17-2012, 09:48 AM
In search engine optimization terminology, a quality backlink is a backlink that links to your web site utilizing your keywords or keyword saying, and furthermore appears on a Web location that has the identical theme or alike content topic as your own world wide web site.

ackerlee
12-17-2012, 09:57 AM
There are many activities like forum posting,blog commenting and posting,directory submission,social bookmarking,article submission are helpful for increasing the quality backlinks.

Brianjohnson
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
If you are submitting your content at high pr website to get quality back links.

chelsea77
12-17-2012, 08:30 PM
the quality backlink is the link that put your site higher in serp. it is very hard to find quality backlink

blessy_smith
12-19-2012, 01:21 AM
A link which is contextual from a site in your niche which is an authority. Try to get unique contextual links and links from sites in your niche. You can start by finding some sites in your niche where you can guest blog.

terrijhon
12-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the great ans..

Geminfarera
12-19-2012, 05:49 AM
According to me quality backlink are those which have a high page rank and also If the backlink is from the same niche website. Links from a high page rank Blogs, forum, directories, bookmarking can count in the quality backlinks. It also helps google crawler to crawl the website again and again.

michaelclarke
12-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Forum posting, article sub with high PR is a best way for getting the quality backlink.

villa
12-20-2012, 03:16 AM
According to me quality back links means links form the quality or relevant sites.No use of any black hat technique and focus on the white hat techniques for getting long term results.

Zora2012
12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
There in not much more difference between these two, but I think quality back links are those, which gives those unique quality back links, that is important for your website and really useful to your website and natural links are just coming from another sites to your site.

vinitaseo
12-21-2012, 02:53 AM
foram pasting is the best getting the quality blacklinks

Vec&sec
12-21-2012, 07:48 AM
If you ask me, I totally support paidforumposting.com - these guys are very good in terms of getting quality backlinks and driving much traffic to web sites.
You will get what you pay for. Besides, you can try to contact their representative and ask about any discounts.

Cedricsami
12-21-2012, 08:59 AM
I have heard that quality of backlinks is good for websites keywords ranking but
what is quality of backlinks and how to find them?

Backlinks are nothing but Number of links directed towards your website and the quality of backlinks depends on the relevancy of the content where your link is placed. When google calculates number of relevancy inbound links to your site then it take those relevancy link as a quality backlinks.

vinitaseo
12-22-2012, 05:41 AM
If you are submitting your content at high pr website to get quality back links.

JerrickYeoh
12-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Quality Backlink
i) High PR website
ii) Highly related
iii) Dofollow backlink
iv) No spammy
v) able to gain lot of unique traffic and interaction with the backlink with low bounce rate
vi) Content keyword anchor text that you would like to target.

sea queen
12-27-2012, 12:41 AM
If you are working like forum and blog commenting in authority sites then the generating link is quality back link.

Brianjohnson
12-27-2012, 12:22 PM
If you are getting relevant links means realted to your theme called the quality back links.

theavi
01-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Quality of link depend on site means it is coming from high page rank and qualitative site or simple site!
for getting qualitative link we should focus on high pr dofollow sites.

Internetsg
01-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Quality back links is a link coming from another website to your website. According to me Forum posting, Social Bookmarking and Article Submission is a best way for getting the quality back-links.

kelvin067
01-04-2013, 03:21 AM
quality backlinks are those that have high pr and nice alexa

Repfixer
01-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Quality backlink is very important, and base on my understanding on quality backlink should have below few properties:

1. A quality backlink will be a quality backlink which is from a high PR site, at less PR4.
2. The niche (or we can call them: theme, nature or subject) of both websites is same then the backlink will be called a quality back link.
3. The anchor text of the backlink should be your target key words. (This is to improve your SERP)

If you can get a quality backlink, sure it will help you to get higher PR and traffic.

jamsen
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Quality backlink is very important, and base on my understanding on quality backlink should have below few properties:

1. A quality backlink will be a quality backlink which is from a high PR site, at less PR4.
2. The niche (or we can call them: theme, nature or subject) of both websites is same then the backlink will be called a quality back link.
3. The anchor text of the backlink should be your target key words. (This is to improve your SERP)

If you can get a quality backlink, sure it will help you to get higher PR and traffic.

techie86
02-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi,

There are five main tasks to implement systematically whether to build quality backlinks for your blog / website:

1. Create quality content;
2. Submit your blog to directories related;
3. Submit new content to the blog Social bookmarks;
4. Comment on blogs, websites and related forums;
5. Get links to the various pages of the blog / site.

Regards,
Techie

sabrinasai
02-25-2013, 04:18 AM
In, general:

- a link which is contextual from a site in your niche which is an authority.

Try to get unique contextual links and links from sites in your niche. That's my best tip.

You can start by finding some sites in your niche where you can guest blog.

Also, if you run a SEO company, then you should know this already.