PDA

View Full Version : Backlinks for local domains?

blessy_smith
12-20-2012, 01:50 AM
I have registered some local domains, and thinking to get backlinks, So please share the best ways to get backlinks for local domains???

Zora2012
12-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink for your local domains.

Vec&sec
12-24-2012, 05:34 AM
Taking into account your needs, I can recommend paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) - they offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting. This will help you to get quality backlinks and drive much traffic to your sites. good luck!

DavisJoseph
12-25-2012, 04:48 AM
I think you first need to on page optimization for your website.

JerrickYeoh
12-25-2012, 11:13 PM
You getting local domain name extension cause you would like to target local traffics.
All you need is build backlink in local forum , blog post, press release, directories, submit google place, submit local classified.
Keep on appear in local site and tell google you from local. Have clear contact us or about us page with your address.
It help to rank you better in local search engine.

mohamedrafeekj
12-27-2012, 02:54 AM
I have registered some local domains, and thinking to get backlinks, So please share the best ways to get backlinks for local domains???

Off page optimization helps in getting backlinks for your domain whether it may be local domain or some domains. There are more than 13 off page optimization techniques which i am doing for my client sites in order to get ranked in search engines.

arindamdutta16
12-27-2012, 04:19 AM
The best source of backlink is seo off page optimization. Off page optimized like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blog post and social media optimize. You can get there more backlink and good traffic, that increase your website.