PDA

View Full Version : Which Social Networks Are The Most Effective To Use

blessy_smith
12-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Apart from the most common social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which other social networking platforms are effective at engaging communities and generating interest? I know it depends on the type of business sector and target markets, etc, but which networks are the best for businesses?All ideas welcomed.

arindamdutta16
12-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Facebook, twitter, g+ all is best social networking site; they are all increase more traffic. I think facebook is more popular from two other, so facebook is increase more visitor.

johnoxx
12-21-2012, 01:25 AM
I think face book and twitter is the best social networking sites and also effective for business and general communication.

cookaltony
01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
I Prefer Twitter,Facebook and Linked in are the best social networks for getting more website traffic.today this social networks are very famous so you can easily increase your website traffic.

dnk
01-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Apart FB and Twitter I'm using Pinterest and Squidoo

theavi
01-04-2013, 07:17 AM
Not need to say that which is best when we can get benefits form all of them. Just use some goods to promote yourself and have high rankings.

justinthomsony
01-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Facebook and Twitter are the ruler of this market. As the both are perfect option for the effective brand promotion and awareness. As both sites are also exceptional to getting huge traffic.

peterwilliams
01-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Social networks are now preffered more as you can build good relation with your customers and it helps to promote your products too.