PDA

View Full Version : Different in ranking between singular and plural keywords

denniemark
12-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Singular keywords and plural keywords, both ranks differently on search engines. I think, Google consider two different keywords for singular and plural keywords. Which keyword (singular and plural keyword) is good regarding SEO ranking? And, does it matter which one you target?

RB54
01-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Its depend upon the keyword search, before targeting and keyword (Singular or plural keywords) we must check its Global and Local Monthly search in Google Adword Tools. Singular keywords and plural keywords are consider as different keywords and plural keywords have more searches then Singular keywords.

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Deciding whether to use the singular or plural form of your keywords is a balancing act. It is because search engines seldom rank you the same for both singular and plural. And, there is often a difference in search volume, and a difference in the amount of competition between singular and plural.

However, the best result I got was when I've used both forms equally distributed on a given page.

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Deciding whether to use the singular or plural form of your keywords is a balancing act. It is because search engines seldom rank you the same for both singular and plural. And, there is often a difference in search volume, and a difference in the amount of competition between singular and plural.

However, the best result I got was when I've used both forms equally distributed on a given page.

danish00
01-07-2013, 02:15 AM
you have put up good questions. it's all depends users choice what keywords are taken by users in search engines during search.
day picnic around delhi (http://www.corporate-tours.com/?page_id=2426)

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 04:14 AM

seoworldclass
01-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi Friends,

Its depend upon the keyword search, before targeting and keyword (Singular or plural keywords) we must check its Global and Local Monthly search in Google Adword Tools. Singular keywords and plural keywords are consider as different keywords and plural keywords have more searches then singular keywords.

Thanks and Regards
seoworldclass.com

SEO Company Singapore (http://www.seoworldclass.com/)

seoworldclass
01-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi Friends,

Its depend upon the keyword search, before targeting and keyword (Singular or plural keywords) we must check its Global and Local Monthly search in Google Adword Tools. Singular keywords and plural keywords are consider as different keywords and plural keywords have more searches then singular keywords.

Thanks and Regards
seoworldclass.com

terrijhon
01-08-2013, 01:54 AM
No idea about this problem...

angeljeniffer
01-08-2013, 04:41 AM
I think singular are more preferable than plural keywords. Singular keywords are the best to promote websites fact on search engines.

denniemark
01-15-2013, 07:32 AM
I think singular are more preferable than plural keywords. Singular keywords are the best to promote websites fact on search engines.

But, People use many of times plural keywords in Google search such as web solutions, web services, mens suits, travel services etc. So i think, we should be focused on keywords.