PDA

View Full Version : SEO »SEO Wizardry

ucchau13
12-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Backlink same topic with keywords
When doing SEO campaigns, we often hear a lot of questions:
*****"Why the site is optimized onpage well as other competitors (Of course," good "here is relative assessment based on the factors that Google made reference to us) but still ranked after them in the SERPs? "
*****You should always keep in mind that for the less competitive keywords or ineffective, sometimes we just onpage optimization and application Internal link structure it is possible to achieve a high position in the SERPs.
*****But it's not easy for the word "hot" and competitive keywords. Now we will consider the factors Offpage. In this process we have the answers to questions such as:
*****"Why is my number of backlinks almost on par with the other competitors but I still rank behind them"
*****From this question, we can realize that, backlink quality plays a very important role in influencing the Google rankings.
*****Creating backlinks is not hard work, but to the number of quality backlinks and Google appreciate it is another story. And to do that we need to pay attention to a few little tricks.
*****Backlink is rated as good for SEO depends on many factors (Like onpage factor), but here we only mention "Trick find backlink sources along the theme for" thẩm mỹ ngực chảy xệ (http://thammyhanquoc.org/tham-my-nguc-chay-xe/)
*****With the statement that Google provides when looking for information we can active this.
*****We need to remember the common commands used to check the pages most relevant to your keywords need SEO

johnoxx
12-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Your post is very impressive. every visitor likes your posting.