PDA

View Full Version : SEO Strategies

web development
01-02-2013, 01:21 AM
I think everyone will agree with me when I do that many or most are website owners and investors willing to do everything just to say their sites or make the best performance of online traffic. To get there, everything will be possible with the use of Search Engine Optimization or SEO techniques. I wonder if it is very good SEO techniques that will apply to all sites. I hope someone is able to make it possible for me to access the most useful tips and advice. Do you agree with this? Feel free to share me your thoughts. Thank you so much.

borgninestallon
01-03-2013, 03:41 AM
The recent seo tactics is just concentrate on website content and try to promote those in social media sites like twitter, facebook, linkedin. If your site is quality then you will get natural backlinks for your website. Google considers much of the backlinks that comes from natural way.

smartkathy
01-03-2013, 04:16 AM
Yeah I completely agree with you. SEO is a technique by which we can increase visibility of our website in search engines. So that traffic will hit our website frequently. Thank you

blessy_smith
01-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Thanks for sharing this...

weighing123
01-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Nice post.

you have shared useful information.

johnsmith965
01-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Every Seo have their own SEO stretagy and i like to improve this...

theavi
01-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Yes!
Agreed with john that every optimizer has their own strategy and work with them.we should learn and learn and then apply.should focus on own strategy with some special techniques.

Nobita
01-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks! you have shared useful information. I completely agree with you.

arindamdutta16
01-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Seo is best technique for website ranking. SEO is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page in the organic search engine results presented in Google and the other major search engines. SEO can make the content of your web pages more relevant, more attractive, and more easily read by search engines and their crawling and indexing.