PDA

View Full Version : Improvement on SERP

web development
01-02-2013, 01:40 AM
There is a lot of research that I have for the course of several weeks he did. The theme is, of course, all about this search engine optimization, or SEO tricks. Based on my reading, it is very clear that many of these people who have a website or online business establishment were too busy when it comes to all aspects of their sites more visible to optimization or research by visitors to the website and potential customers. And is this a good idea to take advantage and optimize the pages? What can you say? Thanks for sharing me some details.

arindamdutta16
01-02-2013, 05:51 AM
SERP is short for search engine results page. One of the best ways to increase your ranking in the SERPs is to build a portfolio of high-quality links that point back to your site. Create great content that others will naturally want to link to and reach out to related websites that may be interested in linking to your site.

ShivJaiswaL
01-27-2013, 06:10 AM
There is a lot of research that I have for the course of several weeks he did. The theme is, of course, all about this search engine optimization, or SEO tricks. Based on my reading, it is very clear that many of these people who have a website or online business establishment were too busy when it comes to all aspects of their sites more visible to optimization or research by visitors to the website and potential customers. And is this a good idea to take advantage and optimize the pages? What can you say? Thanks for sharing me some details.

hello friend, I think you are right . Almost all website want to see its keyword on top. For this, right strategy is required with perect plan. SERP(search engine results page) directly depends upon the backlinks and content relevancy. For keyword ranking you need to do a keyword analysis first. Choose keyword which are high search on google. Build quality backlinks from ethical SEO techniques and regularly keep on track your keyword position in http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ .

I hope these simple steps would help you to increase your Website traffic.
thanks

bob225
01-27-2013, 06:26 AM
There are tons of resources on-line to help you out with understanding this. Check out seomoz - they have some really good information about SEO and how to implement it. There is the right way and the wrong way in going abut seo, if you start down the wrong path your efforts will be useless in short time by getting yourself banned from the search engines.

One thing that I have found that works well is focus on creating content and start building a following utilizing social media, backlinks will be created organically and your serp's will increase.

Just my two bits...