PDA

View Full Version : How to get SERP ranking ?

danish00
01-02-2013, 05:22 AM
I have done good work to promote my websites but there no improvement in search engines ranking so I want to know good suggestion to improve SERP ranking.
day picnic around delhi (http://www.corporate-tours.com/?page_id=2426)

theavi
01-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Just focus on your strategy and work smart on that.Regularly update with changes and updates of search engine and tools.It make your work smarter.

Rajdeep Bose
01-03-2013, 12:49 AM
You can take help from rank checker for the particular region. This is helpful and free tool to find the ranking of the keywords for the targeted page on the SERP.

borgninestallon
01-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Have you did complete On page and Off page for your website. Did you started build backlinks for your site keywords. Without backlinking you cannot achieve good ranking in search engines. There are many off page optimization techniques through which we can gain backlinks for a site. Try to do all techniques and i am sure your site keywords would rank.

jaysh4922
01-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Back links are links that is pointing to your website. More backlinks you have for your website, more important you become in the eye of Google SERPs.

weighing123
01-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Some Link Building Tips:

1. Forum Posting
2. Social Bookmarking Submission
3. Article Submission
4. Directory Submission

titly555
01-03-2013, 07:11 AM
You can start link populating, but truly that will hurt your page rank badly, as SERP is a long term strategy, and it needs lots and lots of time, to give permanent results. On the other hand, you can start with writing good articles for your website, but I cannot guarantee you that this will give you instant results because there are actually no ways of acquiring that idea. Every promotion takes time.

raisa.nadia
01-03-2013, 07:25 AM
In order to get better ranking you have to go through an effective SEO strategy.

kelvin067
01-04-2013, 03:19 AM
do submissions on high pr sites..this will help you

colesraymond
01-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Quality back-link: work on anchor text choose the anchor text according to your niche or your focus keyword.

Back-link attribute: if back-links are having nofollow attribute they wont get you good PR, try to build do-follow back-links as they have more value, you can find do-follow blog list in this forum itself.

Kababs
01-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Your website could be a victim of the much talked about algorithmic changes that all of a sudden has started putting value on some factors while at the same time disvalueing other aspects.

albiestorm
01-04-2013, 06:47 AM
For getting of your website in SERP..Try some best Off-page activities..i.e.

1. Directory Submissions
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Video Submissions
4. Article Submissions
5. Ads Posting through Classifieds
6. Press Release
7. Forum Commenting
8. Blog Commenting
9. Slides Submission
10. Profile Linking

jayblair36
01-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Have the on page optimization perfect first and then perform the link building in trusted and high quality sites.

abhirampathak3
01-07-2013, 01:10 AM
In my opinion the only way to get such "instant SERP" is only organically. That means you cannot force it to happen virally. If I rephrase this again I'd say that you can pay a couple of authoritative portals like Mashable or Techcrunch to feature your StartUp, however, if your idea is not good enough it won't go viral.

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 02:01 AM
you should do more link building or you may wanna try doing a web 2.0 that will help your website,by putting informations that will support your site by adding and putting a unique articles that is related to your website.

jayanta1
01-08-2013, 06:08 AM
SERP, short for "Search Engine Results Page", is the listing of results on search engines in relation to a query using one or more keywords that a user has entered. The pages of results that you will see are the SERPs.

You can check your SERP rank easily by using the form on the right, simply enter the URL of your website, as well as the keyword(s) that you would like to check your positioning for.

ShivJaiswaL
01-25-2013, 10:27 AM
I have done good work to promote my websites but there no improvement in search engines ranking so I want to know good suggestion to improve SERP ranking.

hello friend, for keyword ranking first you need to check the landing page of respective keyword in website. . You need to do a keyword analysis first. If is well then build backlinks from relevant sites

Choose keyword which are high search on google. Build quality backlinks from ethical SEO techniques and regularly keep on track your keyword position in http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/

I hope this will work for you
thanks

Brianjohnson
01-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Ranking depends on number of back links. Now question is that how to generate number of back links. I know single idea that is to do off-page techniques.