PDA

View Full Version : how to incraese traffice ??

kelvin067
01-04-2013, 03:23 AM
hey guys i ahve tried alot to incrase ranking for my keywords..but i did not get the good results..if some one help me to incraese ranking for my keywords..this would really help me..my keywords are given below
Buy Kids Wear Online (http://www.montecarloshop.in/en/91-tweens-wear) | Baby Blankets Online (www.montecarloshop.in/en/41-baby-blanket) | Online Shopping For Women (http://www.montecarloshop.in/en/7-womens-wear)

colesraymond
01-04-2013, 03:37 AM
You can follow the SEO tips below:

* Directory Submission
* Link building
* Article Submission
* forum posting
* social bookmarking/ networking
* profile link creation
* press release
* blog posting/ commenting

brainpulse
01-04-2013, 06:17 AM
The best and cheapest way to increase traffic is SEO, but it take some time. another way is PPC it's generate instant traffic but It's paid service.

Nicolemarx
01-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Best way to increase Traffic

Original and quality content on your site
Generate back links
Use social media

GardnerBulkeley
01-04-2013, 06:57 AM
hey guys i have tried a lot to increase ranking for my keywords..but i did not get the good results..if some one help me to increase ranking for my keywords..this would really help me..my keywords are given below
Buy Kids Wear Online | Baby Blankets Online| Online Shopping For Women

There are all the tips mentioned here that you can use to get traffic. However what i'm interested in knowing is that what all did you try initially and it did not work for you?

theavi
01-04-2013, 07:09 AM
the blasting way of traffic is to promote on Facebook, google+, twitter etc. I mean to promote on social media platform.

cookaltony
01-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Traffic play the most important role for the website to promote the web pages.there are many ways with you can easily increase your traffic but the best ways are SMO and Social Book marking. with this you can increase your website traffic instantly with the compare of other methods.

justinthomsony
01-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Well, my friend, don't bother about it. 1. Quality and Updated Content, 2. Promising and relevant keyword selection 3. Natural and perfect link building are some of most promising feature to enhance your page rank. As they are also helpful to getting massive traffic to your site.

NancySherrick
01-05-2013, 03:59 AM
1- Submit Directories
2- Submit forums, Blogs
3- You can write article( do article submission)
4- You can also promote the sited in Social Networking sites like: Facebook, Twitter, Orkut....

Mchetan
01-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Hello,

Tips to Surely Get Good Results :

On-page :

Keyword reach URL, Metatags, H1 & H2 tags, Analytic code, HTML & XML site map, Canonicalization of URL, Breadcrumbs, ALT & IMG alt text.

IMP - Create original and fresh content and relevant keywords in Title.

Off-page :

Directory, article, blog, press release, social bookmarking and document submission.
Comment posting in forum, article and blog.
Article promotion, guest blogging.

IMP - Use Google + profile to promote site.

Other than SEO :

Use Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and PPC (PPC is paid).

SEO Never Expire But Become Tough in 2013 (http://chetanmblog.blogspot.in/2013/01/seo-never-expire-but-become-tough-in.html)

Thanks

jayblair36
01-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Keep the content updated and fresh. Post only in niche sites.

jaysh4922
01-07-2013, 12:05 AM
In today's day social networking is a best way to get more traffic on website/blog. You can Get More Traffic With Social Sharing if you use social buttons on your website. Also you can submit your blog on various directory.and also doing forum posting in dofollow site..

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 02:04 AM
1- Submit Directories
2- Submit forums, Blogs
3- You can write article( do article submission)
4- You can also promote the sited in Social Networking sites like: Facebook, Twitter, Orkut....

mslherry
01-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Hi.. You can increase more traffic then you can use SMO and offpage optimization. its a greatest way of increase traffic.

johnoxx
01-08-2013, 12:23 AM
According to my experience if you work social media sites it's better way to get more traffic.

titly555
01-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Hi friends,
In the present time SMO and Social networking is the best way to increase traffic and SERP also.

adelaclark
01-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Use WordPress, Use Good SEO Plugins, Use of fast loading theme, Customize 404 Error Pages, Add Share buttons to your blog post, Install Google Analytics to track blog traffic, Always write unique content, Keyword Research, Guest Posting and Blog Commenting.

arindamdutta16
01-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Social media is the best way of good traffic, that's very good for promote your site. Social media site like Facebook, twitter, g+ are enable people to communicate quickly and efficiently from the Internet. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefited for good traffic.

gritchenlewis
01-09-2013, 03:02 AM
If you want to increase traffic to your site then you should do different seo link building techniques like blog commenting, forum posting, press release, social bookmarking, article submission etc. that really helps to get quality backlinks.

ackerlee
01-09-2013, 03:34 AM
I think social media is the best for increasing the quality traffics for your website. It helps to increase the unique visitors and sales of your products.

RB54
01-09-2013, 07:07 AM
The best way to increase traffics is SEM. promote yours content and sites social media sites.

pooja123
01-09-2013, 08:04 AM
SMO and Blog is best way..

mikeslough5
01-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Through Social media you can get a bulk of traffic on your site.

Pet09
01-10-2013, 07:54 AM
It takes some time..keep on achieving quality back links for your website. Good luck.

Zora2012
01-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Post Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission and Google +, Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin quality Social networking sites promote website get effective traffic.

ShivJaiswaL
01-11-2013, 03:15 AM
(1) Blog commenting on dofollow blogs.
(2) forum posting with signature.
(3) article submissions.
(4) social bookmarking.
(5) Post Guest post in blogs .
(6) Conduct Keyword Research While...

ShivJaiswaL
01-11-2013, 03:20 AM
hey guys i ahve tried alot to incrase ranking for my keywords..but i did not get the good results..if some one help me to incraese ranking for my keywords..this would really help me..my keywords are given below
Buy Kids Wear Online (http://www.montecarloshop.in/en/91-tweens-wear) | Baby Blankets Online (www.montecarloshop.in/en/41-baby-blanket) | Online Shopping For Women (http://www.montecarloshop.in/en/7-womens-wear)

See what ,

In title of thread you are asking for traffic and in thread content you need advice for keyword ranking
so what exactly looking for ??

yepionline
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Work in SEO and Social Media and you will see results.

jamsen
01-16-2013, 10:42 PM
There are many creative ways to increase traffic to your website. Some will cost you money, and some won't. There are so many legitimate ways (ranging from free to costly) to boost the number of visitors to your website.

wilsonwhite
01-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Here Best way to increase your traffic,

use only unique and quality content and do off page activities like forum posting, blog posting, classifieds, article submission, blog commenting, working in social media sites. Also do on page SEO activity.

abhirampathak3
01-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Article submission, Social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, Social media marketing, Social media optimization help to increasing more traffic. Always you have to post unique and informative content for all activity.

ShivJaiswaL
01-27-2013, 06:25 AM
hey guys i have tried a lot to increase ranking for my keywords..but i did not get the good results..if some one help me to incraese ranking for my keywords..this would really help me..my keywords are given below....

hello friend, keyword ranking directly depends upon the keyword qualities

(a) keyword should be in the content of website, this can e easily check in Google Webmaster Tools.
(b) choose a keyword with LOW competion and High searches.
(c) make quality backlinks from white hat ethical manner. following are some examples

Offer original and quality content on your site.
Get links with other websites in your niche (relevant).
draw good traffic from free SEO tools like http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org/ etc.
Use social media.
Advertise your presence
Give freebies.
Take advantage of free social bookmarking websites.
make use your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Create a free product or service and trial .
Include your URL in your signature in email or forum etc.
An RSS Feed submission can draw good for traffic.
Google Adword
Try submitting your website to ddl sites like phaze, mecho, katzddl.
Blog commenting on dofollow blogs.
forum posting with signature.
article submissions.
social bookmarking.
Post Guest post in blogs .

I hope these simple steps would help you to increase your Website traffic and keyword ranking.
thanks

JordenMark
01-28-2013, 12:55 AM
To increase traffic on your website is not hard according to me, but hard thing is that how quality & required users are using your website. You can get better traffic from Blogs, Forums, Press release and social media websites.

sabrinasai
01-28-2013, 03:59 AM
Doing Off page optimization will help you in increasing traffic to your site.
Some of the Off page optimization includes
1. Social Bookmarkings
2. Blogging
3. Directory Submissions
4. Classifieds
5. Hub pages
6. Video Submissions
7. Press Release Submissions

postcyhosting1
01-28-2013, 04:16 AM
Hello friend,
Make your website more popular and allow number online users with best and less expensive technique, named as SEO.
Optimization techniques included are;
Keyword research
Word density
Articles and blog publishing
vertical page research
maintain key words of your products thoroughly in the content of you displayed and which would be genuine and also make a clear picture of the concept and easy method to understand your products for online viewers.

sabrinasai
01-28-2013, 04:19 AM
You can increase traffic by performing off page optimization techniques like
1. Social Bookmarkings
2. Blogging
3. Directory Submissions
4. Classifieds
5. Hub pages
6. Video Submissions
7. Press Release Submissions

hostsingh
01-28-2013, 05:03 AM
Do Off page optimization works then you can get the backlinks for your website. Off page optimization works such as directory submission, link exchange, article submission, social bookmarking, forum, profile linking.