PDA

View Full Version : The different SEO techniques

carbattery
01-07-2013, 05:58 AM
There are many people who are not aware of the concept of SEO. In fact, I have seen that there are many web masters who are making large numbers of deals with the different strategies of SEO. However, they do not go for an in-depth knowledge of the concept. I am into SEO for some time and therefore, I have done many experiments due to which I have come up with great results in many cases Blog comments, social bookmarking, article submission, Squidoo, article marketing, press release, DMOZ, etc are good strategies to use. Can you give me your views on it?

seanbarrington
01-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Three main techniques of SEO:

1. White Hat SEO:
This technique is not just about following Rule of a search engine, but also to make sure that the article that we post our own true and in agreement with the title, it will increase our ranking in search engines, visitors will see it and will return again.

2. Black Hat SEO:
This technique is opposite of White Hat SEO, which is trying to get better the ranking of the site or the website in search engines in ways that are not permitted by search engines, unreliable or break rule of search engine.

3. Grey Hat SEO:
This technique is that does not fully use the two techniques above or maybe a second merging the two SEO techniques above.

iphone Application Development (http://timeappsshop.com/)

GardnerBulkeley
01-07-2013, 06:32 AM
There are many people who are not aware of the concept of SEO. In fact, I have seen that there are many web masters who are making large numbers of deals with the different strategies of SEO. However, they do not go for an in-depth knowledge of the concept. I am into SEO for some time and therefore, I have done many experiments due to which I have come up with great results in many cases Blog comments, social bookmarking, article submission, Squidoo, article marketing, press release, DMOZ, etc are good strategies to use. Can you give me your views on it?

All these activities combined with quality content are really good for seo and give great results and improve rankings.

theavi
01-07-2013, 07:12 AM
All the seo techniques are not good, as Seanbarrington has said that there are three types of seo techniques.
White hat techniques which we should follow to get good ranking.
Black hat techniques which we should not follow.
gray hat techniques which are combination of both.

andrewgarth
01-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Seo is very important for link building and gaining more traffic. Seo techniques are on page and off page which helps to increase ranking of the targeted keyword.

smartkathy
01-07-2013, 07:46 AM
There are many techniques. But white hat SEO is advisable.

mikeslough5
01-07-2013, 08:04 AM
ALL techniques are fine and worthy if they all are according to search engine's update.

johnclarketwo
01-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Well Google Need only quality work so use any techniques but maintain the quality

Rajdeep Bose
01-07-2013, 11:36 PM
White hat SEO is advisable. Google Need only quality work so maintain the quality.

terrijhon
01-08-2013, 02:46 AM
White hate SEO is best technique yet..

SASA techno
01-08-2013, 06:45 AM
White Hate, black hate, gray hate SEO this is SEO techniques but i prefer you to only for white hate SEO this is best for website marketing...

Zora2012
01-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.