PDA

View Full Version : About the concept of Page Rank

carbattery
01-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Well, you must be aware of the fact that page rank is certainly a very important factor. It is nothing, but refers to the rating system from the different search engines of a site. It is always desirable for every web master to go for a good PR Google and Yahoo are the two search engines who have this Page Rank rating system. My site ranks quite good through Google. Recently, my site PR has moved from the 6 to 8. My next plan is to rank higher. What are the ways by means of which I can do so?

titly555
01-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Page Rank is Google’s system for ranking web pages. A page with a higher Page Rank is deemed more important and is more likely to be listed above a page with a lower Page Rank. Page Rank is a link analysis algorithm applied by Google.com that assigns a number or rank to each hyperlinked web page within the World Wide Web.

theavi
01-07-2013, 07:07 AM
page rank is no. value provides by search engine to the website after having many good factors in websites and optimization.it derived by applying all the algorithm in the websites.

terrijhon
01-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Your site should be user friendly if you want to get high rank.

arindamdutta16
01-08-2013, 03:50 AM
Google Page rank is based on quality content, back links and traffic. On page, off page, smo all is important for page rank. Update your website every day by adding more unique content. Do off page optimize, I think article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting, forum posting, social networking.

blessy_smith
01-08-2013, 04:12 AM
we cannot say that PR of our website may be unchanged even our site has as many links in the directories and other back-links.
Sometimes the search engine like google and bing may change their algorithm pattern for a particular time.Based on those algorithms the position of your site may changes in search engine. So this may lead to down your traffic

abhirampathak3
01-08-2013, 05:04 AM
PageRank is simply how relevant a website is compared to other websites. Websites with the highest relevance end up at the top of search engine results. PageRank is measured on a scale from 0-10, and the difference between rankings is not equal. For example, the difference between a PageRank 3 and a PageRank 4 is not the same as the difference between a PageRank 8 and a PageRank 9. According to an article featured on SEOmoz, the scale is more of a log, similar to their own rank analysis tool mozRank.

Hire Developer
01-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Page rank is really matter in Google scenario which shows that how much your site in search engine.

adelaclark
01-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Google Pagerank is an important item for most webmasters and bloggers. There is a lot of concern over Pagerank for webmasters and bloggers all over the world. Pagerank is an item invented by Google to determine how good a site rates for certain keywords.

ackerlee
01-09-2013, 03:36 AM
Page Rank is value of your pages on your website, that page could be Home Page and Inner Pages. It is measured by Google in concerns to value towards visitors and Search Engines of the particular page.