PDA

View Full Version : Will keyword density plays an important role in ranking a site.?

mohamedrafeekj
01-09-2013, 06:09 AM
Will Google considers keyword density for ranking a site in it.? I have read in one article that if your article is good for the readers or users, then keyword density has nothing to do with it.

What is your contradictions?

theavi
01-09-2013, 06:17 AM
Keyword density plays a vital role in ranking.for a good content and post there is a need of a keyword but in a proper manner. I think 2 -5 % density is a ideal density.

mohamedrafeekj
01-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Keyword density plays a vital role in ranking.for a good content and post there is a need of a keyword but in a proper manner. I think 2 -5 % density is a ideal density.

Yes i agree with you. But if you see any wikipedia content, you can see more keyword density ratio is used in spite of which is not considered as spam by Google algorithm. But it still ranks No.1 for most of the keywords.

RB54
01-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. SEO experts consider the optimum keyword density to be 1 to 3 percent. Using more than that could be considered spam

abhirampathak3
01-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Yes, keyword density plays a vital role in site ranking. Appropriate keyword density help to increase site ranking. I think 2 -4 % keyword density is a ideal density.

mikeslough5
01-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Keywords density means the ratio of keywords in your content which play a very important role in optimization.

Pet09
01-10-2013, 07:46 AM
Yes, keyword density should be within 2-4% otherwise it looks spam. A well optimized content with keywords helps in ranking.