PDA

View Full Version : How to analysis a site..

terrijhon
01-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi SEO experts i am new to SEO and want to learn that how you analysis a site when a client ask..please share your great ans..i am weighting for your kind answers....Thanks in advance...

jamsen
01-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Alexa offers free tools on its site, and boasts a very powerful search function, guessing, as Google does, your search before you’ve finished typing it, search it’s database of sites. It will then rank your result by traffic and keywords. Alexa’s most notable feature is its ‘reputation’ score, which is simply the number of sites that link to yours, showing your site’s influence throughout the web—it also ranks your site against all the others listed in Alexa; interestingly, WDD fared slightly better on Alexa than on Woorank, however this is because Woorank aggregates it’s score from a variety of third party sites, including Alexa. Along with traffic stats, it tells you the top search queries that have led to your site, which will help with SEO analysis, and then it also tells you how to improve your SEO by indicating powerful keyword used by competitors.

johnoxx
01-21-2013, 06:18 AM
I am new in seo and i have not much knowledge to check website analysis but after the passage of time i will suggest you each and every thing it's my aim.

theshawnchin
01-22-2013, 01:25 AM
Dear, Don't worry about that i tell you if you use google chrome browser so then go to the browser extensions and then in extension search bar write "Page rank status" add first plugin in chrome browser and then you can see that plugin of you web browser left site so off website you want to analysis and then click plugin and you can see all analytics deails about your website ...

Ashfaque E Azam
01-26-2013, 11:46 AM
You can analyze a site by using different kinds of site analyzing tool.At first go to your search bar of your browser and write "page rank status" then plug in to your browser. Thus you can analyze your site.