PDA

View Full Version : Blog commenting?

terrijhon
01-15-2013, 01:52 AM
I was reading an article I read there that blog commenting is no more beneficial for SEO. So what do u thinks about blog commenting guys?

blessy_smith
01-15-2013, 02:18 AM
According to me blog commenting is beneficial and this is also very helpful to increase backlinks of your website.

Brandon11
01-15-2013, 02:43 AM
I think if you anchor your keyword in blog comment and the link is do follow then it is useful.Otherwise it is just waste of time.

arindamdutta16
01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Blog Commenting is the best way of traffic. It is gaining quality backlinks to our website. When a person visits any blog site, he refer it and if he finds that blog post interesting, he leaves a comment or feed back at the end of that post, this is known as Blog Commenting.

theavi
01-15-2013, 04:53 AM
I think blog commenting works if you have good focus on qualitative niche sites which are providing dofollow links. Generally Blogs have more traffic so it also provides referral traffic towards our services.

Hire Developer
01-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Blog commenting is still worthy because it supports to get high traffic and site PR as well. Furthermore, pick a relevant blog and do posting on those blogs which are Do-follow attribute.

villa
01-15-2013, 06:12 AM
I was reading an article I read there that blog commenting is no more beneficial for SEO. So what do u thinks about blog commenting guys?

I agree with you blog commenting is not dead but somehow going in wrong direction.Because blogs owner is not approved the comments.Its over duty that we chose the most relevant blogs for commenting and post to the point and described comments on other's posts.

biber
01-16-2013, 01:41 AM
No dear, blogs are so important for seo and this is the best way of submitting links.

danish00
01-16-2013, 02:10 AM
after google's new algorithms, blogging is not good websites keyword ranking. is blog commenting beneficial for the websites.
picnic spots near delhi (http://picnic.anantagroup.com/)

johnoxx
01-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Blog commenting is very powerful tool of off page seo.

87nitingarg
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
I think if you anchor your keyword in blog comment and the link is do follow then it is useful.Otherwise it is just waste of time.

i am 100% agree.

andrewgarth
01-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Blog commenting is a good way to gain traffic as there are more users. Comment on good blogs and relevant to the topic so that it doesn't look spam.

theavi
01-16-2013, 05:52 AM
I agree with you blog commenting is not dead but somehow going in wrong direction.Because blogs owner is not approved the comments.Its over duty that we chose the most relevant blogs for commenting and post to the point and described comments on other's posts.

I can agree on this matter that all depend on blog owner and they does not make their attention after we put their worthy comment and it has values.

cookaltony
01-16-2013, 09:20 AM
I think blog commenting is not very useful because mostally blog haven't page rank and in blog commenting everyone doing spamming so Blog commenting is not useful today Guest Blogging is very useful with the compare of Blog commenting.

jamsen
01-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Blog commenting is one of the search marketing strategies that helps websites improve online visibility and link popularity.

webcreations
01-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Blog comments are what create a sense of community among loyal blog readers.Readers can share their thoughts on the topic and start a discussion with the blogger.Leaving a comment on a blog, you benefit the website owner and other readers, and you can make your opinions heard without setting up a website of your own.

Server Hosting
01-19-2013, 05:33 AM
it 's not important for SEO

robotforce
01-20-2013, 01:28 AM
Blog commenting is all depnds on blog status because most of the blogs will have moderation waiting of time week-2 weeks. so have patience.

senariyesher
01-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Blog commenting is helpful to get more visitor to the website. It gives a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get rank over search engine website.

Zora2012
01-23-2013, 11:50 PM
In blog commenting is a type of SEO strategy that allows you to comment on a certain article expressing your thoughts and opinion on a topic. It also allows you to post the link of your website that would probably help your website to increase the traffic.

stuartmike4
01-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Blog Commenting is also an another off page SEO activity for website promotion. It is a very good source of diverse links back to your site.

thearav
01-24-2013, 04:25 AM
Blog commenting works a lot but there is some measures that do to do posting and commenting on quality website which are relevant for your target website. Niche submission are also very important because it helps to increase domain name authority.

Geminfarera
01-24-2013, 04:49 AM
Blog commenting is still a effective technique if done effectively. I have also heard that search engine does not consider it. but it can divert good traffic to our site.

angeljeniffer
01-24-2013, 06:06 AM
ny online marketing professional that knows what they are talking about will tout the benefits of business blogging. It’s a great way to establish your business as a thought leader in a particular industry, drive traffic to your website, and improve link building efforts for SEO. While it’s obviously important to spend time writing content for your blog, it’s also important to promote the blog and get your name out there in the blogging community in your niche. In addition to being active in social media, another great strategy is to regularly post comments on other industry blogs. Blog commenting allows you to:

Improve Visibility
People browsing blogs that are related to your industry might be looking for the products or services that you provide. Maybe they haven’t found your blog yet. Getting your name in front of them is an important first step. You never know who could be browsing the blog comments.

Establish Credibility
When it comes to blog commenting it’s important to add to the conversation. Read the post thoroughly and contribute a thoughtful comment that will encourage additional comments from others. If it seems like you “know your stuff”, it’s a great way to market yourself or your brand or company.

Form Relationships
Commenting on blogs is a great way to get noticed not only by prospects but also by other industry bloggers of influence. Over time, a friendly relationship may grow and lead to new business opportunities or even guest blog posting opportunities.

Build Links
Many blogs allow you to include a website link with your blog comment. This will help build a link portfolio and generate traffic to your blog or website by making it easy for someone to click over to learn more about you.

Like blogging, blog commenting requires time and dedication. Set aside time to do it at least weekly. Spend an hour or two commenting on industry relevant blogs. In the beginning it will take more time to research these blogs, but create a spreadsheet and eventually you will have a list of quality blogs to visit on an ongoing basis.

JerrickYeoh
01-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Blog commenting is still benefit in SEO but won't be the high weight and effective anymore while most of high PR blog do set their blog comment to no follow , short content and not quality , keep farming the same anchor text .
It would be great that you use those time to write a guest post that give more weight in SEO.

sbglobal
01-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Blog commenting is a good way to gain traffic as there are more users. Comment on good blogs and relevant to the topic so that it doesn't look spam.

atwebtech
01-30-2013, 01:10 PM
hey everyone, as per new google update blog commenting is no more useful in purpose, because it not giving any value to SEPR.