PDA

View Full Version : What is link exchange and link wheel?

terrijhon
01-15-2013, 02:40 AM
I am confused to understand the difference between link exchange and link wheel. Please guys help me…

danish00
01-15-2013, 02:53 AM
There are various different between link exchange and link wheel. for link exchange needs two websites owner to link to one another websites, it's called link exchange. it's really best method to increase traffic. In Link wheel, you need more websites to link one website link which you want target.
day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

Brandon11
01-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Now after google panda and google penguin updates link exchange is out of question.if you do it google will penalty your site.However you can apply link wheel for getting do-follow links, but if google catches you than google will penalty your site.

angeljeniffer
01-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Link wheels are complete and utter crap. And no, I have absolutely no compunction in saying that whatsoever. They fail to address anything important, or, for the sake of this discussion, relevant to the task at hand.

I am in a perpetual state of utter amazement that folks actually fall for this sort of thing in the services section. This is on par with "we submit your site to 5000 pr 5 directories" While accurate the home page of some unattended directory might be ok, the page with which your link is actually on is not indexed and will stay that way forever. This is because the site offers absolutely nothing to anyone. When is the last time you perused a directory to find something?

I could frankly go on about this for a week.

Don't believe the hype people. I do get a kick out of staring at some of nifty charts these nitwits come up with though.

Dreadfully long story short, don't waste money on fad related nonsense. Track down someone who actually understands the value of merit based, relevant and useful links. Its not rocket science, it just requires actual work.

Link Exchange
There are two major purpose of Link-building SEO: to boost traffic to your site and to enhance the website’s ranking in the major search engines. If you have more incoming back links to your website, your ranking will also get higher. But it’s not only with the number of incoming links to your site but most especially with the quality of incoming links. So in order to be in the top position in major search engines your website needs to have link popularity. And most of the SEO success is due to link exchange.

arindamdutta16
01-15-2013, 05:21 AM
Link exchange are very most popular and effective link building way. When you receive a link exchange request for exchange relevant links, your best solution is to find a relevant page on your site and link from within the article to your partner website with the anchor text that they requested.

Link wheel is a technique with which you can get your hubpage indexed in search engines and when hub page got indexed your web pages on that hub page automatically get indexed.

Hire Developer
01-15-2013, 05:39 AM
I think you did a great job angel, the information regarding link exchange and link wheel is prety awesome.

friv4mini
01-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Link wheel is a new SEO method and technique to increase traffic and ranking of the website. it is best for your website also.

jamsen
01-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Link wheel is a very good technique that can be implemented to enhance the performance of your website. The links come from related niche and not from unknown websites on the internet. Link Wheel helps in multiplying the number of links pointing towards a website. These links look very natural as compared to the links developed by traditional link building technique.

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages. In contrast to a web ring, where the HTML code simply comprises simple circular ring navigation hyperlinks, in a link exchange the HTML code causes the display of banner advertisements, for the sites of other members of the exchange, on the member web sites, and webmasters have to create such banner advertisements for their own web sites.

blessy_smith
01-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Link Exchange is the procedure by which one site agrees to link to another site in return for a link back from that site.
A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website.

webcreations
01-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Link Exchange is about getting links on other web resources in order to place their Link back from your website . link exchange needs two websites owner to link to one another websites, it's called link exchange. it's really best method to increase traffic.
Link Wheel is Regarding placing Back-links so they Create A wheel like structure generally practices with web 2.0 website. Link wheel, you need more websites to link one website link which you want target.