PDA

View Full Version : What is more important : Content or Backlinks ?

friv4mini
01-15-2013, 10:37 PM
I want to build gr8 content but don't want to waste time in back linking
Will it be sufficient to just write gr8 Posts and leave rest to search engine

jamsen
01-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Backlinks is to create authority with good quality sites. Content is always the main point which is read by users.

adelaclark
01-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Both is important to the website. Because Google is very stick and update algorithm for every months. Google panda is based on content and English Grammatical mistakes.

cartocare
01-16-2013, 12:57 AM
You don't need to choose if what is the most important between Content and backlinks because both are important. Content can help you to get visitors for your site. In making content make it sure that it is not kind of promotional content is should be more on informative content. Backlinks can help you to get a higher rank in Google SERP and traffic.

synapsesite
01-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Content is the backbone of the SEO. Not a single good back link is possible without any content. So if you will have good content on your website then it is easy for you to get or give a good back link.

blessy_smith
01-16-2013, 03:17 AM
According to me content is more important in every website.

andrewgarth
01-16-2013, 04:24 AM
Backlink is important to increase rankings but getting quality backlinks will be a boost.

arindamdutta16
01-16-2013, 04:52 AM
Backlink is most important for website rank. But quality content is more important for quality backlink so both are important. Update your site day by day by quality content. Backlink is more important for make page rank. Use quality content for article submission and blog post. Another way of backlink, follow directory submission, social bookmark, forum post.

villa
01-16-2013, 05:21 AM
Backlink is most important for website rank. But quality content is more important for quality backlink so both are important. Update your site day by day by quality content. Backlink is more important for make page rank. Use quality content for article submission and blog post. Another way of backlink, follow directory submission, social bookmark, forum post.

Yes I also suggest the same tips for this.

theavi
01-16-2013, 05:44 AM
Both content and backlinks are important. we just should not compare we should avail the benefits of them. Content provides link juice towards your sites. Back-links increase the visibility in search engine.

cookaltony
01-16-2013, 09:17 AM
I prefer you to use both but today most useful content after the penguin update.you should have to use high quality contents for your website if you want to get traffic or page rank.

Brianjohnson
01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
yes, It be sufficient to just write gr8 Posts.

rfwilliams777
01-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Both are important and are needed.