PDA

View Full Version : Facing problem in SEO work

merhu
01-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Hello guys, I am newbie on this forum and i find that forum from Google. I am doing the SEO since the last two years but after the penguin update link building method is changed. I want to know what i do the most to rank the keyword on the first page of Google. I talked with many people and they said i work on the high authority website but they will not related to the content of my website. Google penguin says that we only work on the relevant websites i am very nervous now that what i do but kindly update me about that which kinds of strategy will be good to provide me results. I can work on the forum profile, web 2.0, directory submission, blog commenting, classified ads, yahoo answer, forum posting and article submission. I hope you guys will help me in this matter please update me.

theavi
01-17-2013, 12:36 AM
I would suggest to do quality link building then large in quantity. Just focus on qualitative sites not on others. Have your submission with content because if you have content in your website and post it means you have gold there. so invest in quality.

sea queen
01-17-2013, 12:44 AM
I think you are doing right seo because same techniques using me but my keywords are good position in search engine .

merhu
01-17-2013, 01:17 AM
I would suggest to do quality link building then large in quantity. Just focus on qualitative sites not on others. Have your submission with content because if you have content in your website and post it means you have gold there. so invest in quality.

Thank you for your reply i find that result from your reply that i create the quality links doesn't matter it comes from the relevant websites or not. If i am right then inform me i use that technique into my work from today.

merhu
01-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Thank you for giving me quick response and i find that result from your discussion that i build the quality backlinks it's doesn't matter that backlinks is coming from the relevant website or not. If i am right then let me know i start work from the same technique from today.

borgninestallon
01-17-2013, 03:36 AM
It is best to update your site regularly with good content. Just optimize those content with good on page optimization techniques. Also build proper navigation structure with in your websites. This will help you in getting your site crawled and index. After that you can start building backlinks for those page by following the off page factors.

theavi
01-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Thank you for your reply i find that result from your reply that i create the quality links doesn't matter it comes from the relevant websites or not. If i am right then inform me i use that technique into my work from today.

Firstly make sure about your website that it has highly optimized with quality or has something worth matter to promote. Use Alt tag in your images for easily indexing. Use fresh or unique content and try to have Interlinking with best relevant websites.
Now highly promote the website by some of good Off-page techniques which provides link juice towards your website, services and brand.

terrijhon
01-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Wow very nice information thanks..

synapsesite
01-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Revised your SEO strategy and analyze your work with comparison to others and find the things where you are lacking. Only depending on links is not enough, try to increase the visibility of the website by various means of the web promotions.