PDA

View Full Version : Profile linking?

terrijhon
01-17-2013, 03:41 AM
I am searching about Profile linking but not found prefect ans about it yet. Guys can you please help me to understand that what is profile linking?

borgninestallon
01-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Profile linking is nothing but sharing information about the website in top social networking sites. There may be two techniques in profile linking. 1. building company profile and 2. building client profile.

You can pick the huge list of social networking sites and just register and post information about your site and also you can post information about the client. There by we can add our site links in those profiles. This link is very much useful and helps in backlinks for your site.

jamsen
01-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Profile linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.

saira
01-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Profile linking means sharing your personal and professional information on the internet with the help of various social networking sites by making accounts on them. Try to build good community with them and share and exchange useful and meaningful information with them.

Wedding Photographers in Liverpool (http://stuart-m.co.uk/)

blessy_smith
01-23-2013, 12:37 AM
You can make profiles on several websites and then link the profiles to one another. Many web owners have experimented with this and found it to be quite useful. But make profiles on high PR sites.

borgninestallon
01-23-2013, 03:31 AM
Yes, by creating a profile in high page rank sites, we can able to build backlinks from high page rank sites. This makes your site stronger by having one way backlinks.

The only thing is you need to create a genuine profile with photo and other things. You should have 100% complete profile so that your profile would be approved and not banned by the site admin or owners.

johnoxx
01-23-2013, 05:33 AM
I also lot of time doing profile linking for my website but i can't get a lot of back links .

biber
01-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Profile linking is a best way of creating back links, but main problem is that low availablity of profile linking sites.

senariyesher
01-23-2013, 08:30 AM
I have been using these strategies from so long ago. It gives me backlink through which I can able to get more visitor to the website. Also I am trying to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and many more.

smartkathy
01-24-2013, 02:37 AM
Profile linking means nothing but to crate profiles in different sites and share your link there. Simple.

princejohn
06-22-2013, 03:23 PM
You can make profiles on several websites and then link the profiles to one another. Many web owners have experimented with this and found it to be quite useful. But make profiles on high PR sites.

shahzaibkhatri
06-24-2013, 02:20 AM
Profile linkbuilding is a proven linkbuilding that contributes positively to the SEO of a website. What important to know about Profile linkbuilding is that you need to get links from high authority sites & to use natural keywords ( not purely seo keywords) in order to make them natural links.

seovikrama2z
06-24-2013, 04:19 AM
Thanks to all i also dont know about profile linking before, now i know what is it.

Markgibson431
06-24-2013, 04:55 AM
for rankings direct profile linking to your landing page is very very dangerous.

johndevis
06-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Profile linking is a best way of creating back links, but main problem is that low availability of profile linking sites.

samirah465
06-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Profile linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.

honeysign
06-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Profile linking is a link building technique in which you just take a link of your website as a signature in profile linking sites after its registration and can get quality back links for your site.

rapidproto
06-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Profile linking most important part of seo. profile linking immediately gives us backlink in your website. Thank for sharing it.

http://www.rapidprototyping-china.com
(http://www.rapidprototyping-china.com)

PoolrepairLV
06-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Profile linking used to be very effective. Today, profiles with zero activity gets punished. It is obvious that they are generated by mass profile building programs (and manual). To make profile linking effective, do something active there.

JakbizSEO
06-27-2013, 07:39 AM
I think Profile Linking is really helpful for us. It increases your website ranking up over search engine website. It also helpful to get increase the website visitor too.

jayanta1
06-28-2013, 08:35 AM

williamrichard
06-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Profile linking helps to create backlinks to the website.

mikeslough99
06-29-2013, 05:45 AM
your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites.

CodyDeegan
06-30-2013, 10:56 PM
Profile linking is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites.

honeysign
07-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Profile linking is one of most important link building technique of SEO in which you can get quality back links for your website by taking link in your profile at different high PR profile linking sites.

akashram
07-01-2013, 03:58 AM
Profile linking is one of the SEO technique. It helps to increase backlinks of your website.

bloodchadha
07-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Profile linking is one of the method in Off-page technique. By this we can edit signatures in forums with the help of we can put our keywords with anchor text tags. Which gives more traffic to your website.