PDA

View Full Version : Reciprocal link?

terrijhon
01-17-2013, 03:47 AM
What are Reciprocal links have no idea about it please let me share some information about it..,

borgninestallon
01-17-2013, 04:32 AM
It is one method of building backlinks for your site. It is the mutual agreement between two party to add their website links respectively. I advise you not to go for reciprocal link building strategy. Just practice one way link building techniques for increasing the backlinks to your site.

Manov
01-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Reciprocal link is the method of hyper linking between two different websites, it is often used in search engine optimization.

jamsen
01-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Reciprocal Link means something like a link exchange where your site links to another and the other site links to yours thus both of you get a backlink. This is required by most free directories.

theavi
01-18-2013, 12:28 AM
Reciprocal linking means to promote the website by interlinking each other means providing one link to other website and having links for another websites.

blessy_smith
01-23-2013, 12:35 AM
reciprocal are 2 way links, where you link from website A to website B in exchange for a link from B to A.
google detects such links extremely easy, so they are not considered much useful in terms of bringing you any benefit.

abhirampathak3
01-23-2013, 12:48 AM
As per my knowledge the reciprocal links means an agreement between two webmasters to provide a link within their own website to each others web site. Generally this is done to provide visitors with quick access to related sites, or to show a partnership between two sites.

synapsesite
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Reciprocal links are working simply on give and take policy. One will puts others links on their site vice versa. In other words 2 websites mutually ready to put their links on each others sites.