PDA

View Full Version : Basics for Email Marketing

carbattery
01-18-2013, 05:13 AM
Email marketing has become one of the quickest, safest and most cost effective ways to distribute an advertisement to both consumers and business opportunity seekers.There are many kinds of email marketing software available today such as LISTSERV Maestro.

jamsen
01-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Email marketing can be one of the most easiest and affordable ways to connect with a customer.

Send your emails from a real person’s email address.

A transparent “from” name is a good first step to get people to see that an actual person sent the email and that it’s not spam or some mass, corporate junk blast. Something like chris@sanctuarymg.com instead of subscriptions@sanctuarymg.com is a great way to get yourself in the door – or into the inbox where you intended.

unlukyfellow
10-25-2013, 12:52 AM
E-mail marketing is more effective and important for online sopping. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from this site XnYnZ.com (http://www.xnynz.com/business/email-marketing.aspx?ci=42404&prog_id=456858)

PoolrepairLV
10-25-2013, 01:59 AM
You're right. But it's equally important to have an email list of willing recipients so that you won't get bad-mouthed by those who are uninterested to your offers.

Ruby
11-18-2013, 05:47 AM
Ms carbattery! thanks for the wonderful thread. Email marketing is the most aggressive tactic of digital marketing if used properly. It gives you the maximum leads compared to any digital marketing tactic. I would also like to add some good practice of email marketing here.
1) We should never forget that this tactic is permission based. I would advise to put a unsubscribe link on the top of the email.
2) Use less graphics in your mail. its ratio to html should be like 20:80
3) Don't send too many mails from a same id at once. change ids like james@ghj dot com or ruby@ghj dot com.
(this will protect you from spamming).