PDA

View Full Version : How to Create an XML SiteMap?

albiestorm
01-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Hello,
Can anyone suggest me what is the way of create an 'XML-Sitemap' of a Website????

theshawnchin
01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
hey dear it very easy firstly you can go to Google webmaster tools and then you can see create site map option and then click on it and add your web site url, meta tags and meta description and other all information which google webmaster tools required .. and then add it in your web site after this tag "</head>"

JerrickYeoh
01-22-2013, 10:10 PM
you can use these xml sitemap generator
http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
or
http://www.xmlsitemapgenerator.org/

After you get the xml code for sitemap then you submit it to google webmastertools.

blessy_smith
01-23-2013, 12:20 AM
4 Easy Steps for Creating a XML Sitemap

1. Go to xml-sitemaps

2. Enter your full website URL. Choose your other options:

- Enter the frequency your website is usually updated from the drop-down list.
- Choose an option under ‘Last modification’. This is the time the URL was last modified.
- Leave the Priority at Automatic.

3. Click ‘Start’. Wait while your sitemap is being generated.

4. Click the link to download the .xml file.

theavi
01-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Sitemap file is one of the best on-page techniques to show the spider s and googlebot that to crawl all pages of website from this file. It also maintain the all pages of website form one place.

jaysh4922
01-23-2013, 01:09 AM
There are lots of sitemap generator available online, just use them.Generate the sitemap, upload to you root directory and submit to google webmaster tools.

albiestorm
01-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Hi Blessy, Very good information..but i have one doubt in that what is the Frequency option in that xml-sitemap site..The options will be there like: None, Always, Daily, Hourly, Weekly, Monthly, Never..So which option will be choose and better to me...

adelaclark
01-23-2013, 01:50 AM
yes u r exact right i am using same url for the generating site map.

senariyesher
01-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Try to use the online free xml sitemap generator. It will generate all the links into the sitemap easily.