PDA

View Full Version : Add Live Chat to Website

jennie23
01-24-2013, 02:22 AM
Frequent communication between customer and agent is the key of success business. Live chat is the most economical and effective tool of real time communication. Adding live chat on website is easy and don't need any expertise in IT. Lets explain how to add live chat to website (http://www.live2support.com/livechat-add-software.php):

I have taken Live2Support to explain the process. Live2Support is industry leading live chat software.

After sign up you will receive an email from Live2Support. It contains the site-id, login information & steps for integration.

Login to control panel after receiving email from Live2Support.

After Login, Click On Set Up & Integration > Get Codes. Place Codes in Web Pages & Upload.

Refresh Your webpages after placing codes. Click on Monitor & Chat Visitor. Now You can Chat with your website Visitors.

Hope This thread will be useful for none IT individual.

JerrickYeoh
01-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Yes live chat is very important especially come to service. People love immediate reply from your support and customer team but they still prefer to communicate with you in anonymous ways. That is why live chat become a great tools to replace email while they can immediate get serve and reply .
It help improve the time solving and dealing with each customer.

rfwilliams777
01-26-2013, 06:15 PM
I use BoldChat.

bob225
01-27-2013, 06:28 AM
checkout Livezilla - works very good and for a single user its free.

Webcs-Peter
01-28-2013, 04:30 AM
Livezilla is good. That's true.

WingedHosting
01-28-2013, 05:12 AM
I prefer the WHMCS chat since it links with whmcs and allows for quick action without searching through 100's of clients. :)

BCC
01-29-2013, 07:33 PM
I use Zopim, works really well for us and offers tons of great features.

linkalone
02-02-2013, 02:07 AM
We use WHMCS live chat addon, which is very user-friendly.

Johndoe_56
02-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Indeed Live chat option is very useful and it helps you to convert visitors into customers. I am using eAssistance Pro Live chat software on my eCommerce website.

kvchosting
02-08-2013, 05:10 AM
WHMCS is fine.

Zora2012
02-12-2013, 12:23 AM
In order to get your web page on the internet, you need a hosting service provider. They range from free hosting services with limited options through expensive business hosting such as colocation and even hosting you run yourself and resell to clients. Which option you choose depends upon how you plan to use your website, how much you want to spend, and how much time you want to spend maintaining the servers that make up the website.

steveangelou
03-01-2013, 01:35 AM
Really very useful, shows a visitor the customer through online chat options. I use eAssistance my e-commerce site with live chat software. This website is highly recommendable.

blue7floyd
11-01-2013, 06:27 AM
I agree with that, we can say live chat as the low cost and most effective application to provide support and build relation between customers. Live chat helps the customer to be always connected with the company and solve the issues on time.

steverandey
11-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Thanks you so much. This post is very help full for me a lot. Thanks for sharing nice post

antonsmillard
11-01-2013, 07:12 AM
How much does this cost?

jennie23
12-17-2013, 07:16 AM
This is service looks like Live2Support Live Chat plugin for Magento. When Live2Support live chat is integrated with Magento, you can track details of website visitors. Initiate live chat with them and track geo location as well.
http://www.live2support.com/integrations/magento-live-chat-plugin.php