PDA

View Full Version : How to select best keyword for a site?

terrijhon
01-29-2013, 01:19 AM
I am making my own site and I am confused that how to choose its keywords which will become fast in the ranking. Which method should I do guys?

blessy_smith
01-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Google keyword suggestion tool will definitely help you to choose best keyword for your website.

firstly you can do divide your keyword in two part long tail & short tail & select your best keyword which will generate business.

mainly thing is which keyword will give you business is most important so be careful during chose keywords because of importance.

now think twice dose it really generate business after getting on rank because some time we spend lots of efforts & time but after achieving result we don't get any business.

cookaltony
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
I am making my own site and I am confused that how to choose its keywords which will become fast in the ranking. Which method should I do guys?

If you want to get right keywords for your website then I prefer you to use Google keyword tools. It is one of the best tools for selecting right keywords for your website. you can get monthly or local searches of your keywords and also keyword competition.

borgninestallon
01-30-2013, 11:53 PM

Choose your business related keywords. You can make an analysis of your competitor sites and pick out those keywords which really brings business to you.

Also, you can use Google adwords keyword tool for doing research on the keyword list for your site.

adelaclark
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Google ad words keywords tool is the best site for choosing keywords for your website so plz choose Google keywords tool and find right keywords for your website.

James-A
01-31-2013, 01:39 AM
Initially you can check he AWStats for checking the keywords that people are using to search your company. You can also use the Google Adwords tool for selecting the appropriate keywords you should be working on.

Hire Developer
01-31-2013, 02:29 AM
Well, you should use Google Adword for keyword analysis which is the best tool for this purpose.

chander sood
02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Follow the adword.com tool. This tool helps to select a best keywords.

theavi
02-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Choose keyword related to the business and research for the keywords that it can generate the business or not, spend some time for that and choose correct words. Google adwords keywords tool scan help a lot for choosing right keywords.

Vamp1re
02-06-2013, 03:59 AM
You should try Google adword Keyword tool, where you will find all relevant keywords of your site.

adamscot
02-06-2013, 04:35 AM
None other than Google keyword tool is best. I always prefer it...

ShivJaiswaL
04-15-2013, 06:37 AM
hello terrijhon, choosing proper keyword is one of most important part of ranking. I usually use Google Adword Tool and http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ for best results .........as these are most genuine in SEO field.

limanto
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Hi
Frame some keywords and use google adwords tool, which is basically meant for keywords, there you will find the suggestions.

sabrinasai
04-17-2013, 11:36 PM
I would say Google Keyword Tool would be the right choice!

seoxoom
04-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Google adwords keywords research tool is the best for analysis and choosing appropriate keywords for your website.

webcreations
04-18-2013, 03:27 AM
There are some good tips for choosing keyword for new website:
1 Each page on your site should have one to three related keyword phrases that are site-specific. For example,say you have a page all about coffee mugs. Good phrases to target on this page would be coffee mugs, ceramic coffee mugs, or unique coffee mugs. See what I mean? They're all related, and they're all pointing at the same general content on the page.
2 It takes a while to get the hang of finding the right keywords that work, but once you've mastered this skill, you'll really see how this can benefit your site. Want more information? Read my article titled Including Keywords In Your Site Content and Source Code.
3 Your keywords should be used throughout your site copy - where they make sense - as well as in your title tag and various meta tags. Don't go nuts and start inserting keywords every other word, because this is considered bad form. Read more about the title tag, meta tags, and unethical search engine optimization.
4 You'll want to think about who is your target audience, and what the primary focus of your website will be. Need help on this one? Read my article titled Understanding Your Audience.
5 Jot down a list of words and phrases that you think people might type into search engines when looking for your site. Don't worry about being perfect: just be creative. This might be a good time to review how to brainstorm for keywords and phrases.
Tips:
(1) Try not to target keyword phrases that are too competitive.
(2) Be creative, but be choosy.
If there are unusual words associated with your content that you think people might search for, or misspellings, include them sparingly.
What You Need
(A) Persistence
(B) Creativity

Markyarnell08
04-18-2013, 04:01 AM
You said well. Keywords are still the core of SEO.

brainpulse
04-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Go for competitor analysis to find out related keywords ideas after use Google Keyword tool to filter all on the basis of targeting page and Competition. It is the best method.

hearty
04-18-2013, 06:33 AM
By Analyzing Competitor , Your Own market and With the helps of tools

binarynpixel
04-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Google Adwords is a best tool for keyword research. if your want to search keywords for your website, compare many related sites and get help from these and research with Google Adwords.

nrvaghela
04-19-2013, 05:42 AM
You can search effective keywords for your website using Google AdWord Keyword Tool and after researching keywords you should go for competitor analysis and compare keywords and the most effective one should be taken.

Jaqub Jackson
04-19-2013, 11:43 AM
It is very easy to choose keywords for your website. Just visit on the Google.com and write "Google adword Keyword tool". This tool tell you which keyword is high competition and which is low competition. Choose the keywords which are low competition and start doing work.

mitsay
04-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Keyword help to increase site ranking, So you have to choose best keyword for your website. Webmaster use different keyword research tools. Keywords research is an essential part of the SEO strategy. For Keywords research you can visit Google Adwords, Word tracker.

Manov
04-23-2013, 12:11 AM
Here are some tips for selecting best keywords for your website:
Choose right keywords for each and every page on your website.
The best keywords are those which are popular in search engines (those keywords for which people actually search for on the internet) and that cleary describes the content which your website is targeting.
The more specific your keywords the greater the chances for your website to rank high in search results. You should target keywords with 3 or more phrases to increase your chances.
It will be totally foolish to optimizing you site for super-competitive keywords, because your website does not stand a chance to rank higher against huge websites. For example it would be impossible to compete with the keyword ‘Recipes’. It would be a lot better to target keywords like: ‘Asian Recipes’ which is easier but still competitive or ‘East Asian Recipes’ which is easier and less competitive.

stewartmcgill
04-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Take a help from Google Adwords keywords suggestion tool, where you may perfect keywords of your targeted business. It may satisfy to reach the targeted potential customers.

JerrickYeoh
04-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Niche, low competition, growing in trend .
Those are the important source that you can get from Google Keywords Tools and Google Trends to help you pick the right keywords.