PDA

View Full Version : What is FTP? which is the best software for FTP?

blessy_smith
01-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Hello Everyone ,

I am working on one blog and there is need for FTP for that. Can anyone explain me the use of FTP. And also which is best software for FTP.

Thanks in Advance

jamsen
01-31-2013, 09:08 AM
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used to transfer files from one host or to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.

Jessy
01-31-2013, 09:11 AM
The best software is FileZilla ; ) easy , fast and for free ; )

borgninestallon
02-04-2013, 06:15 AM
File transfer protocol, a standard for the exchange of program and data files across a network. Most of the people uses only Filezilla software for sharing files.

Know more about FTP by reading this article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Transfer_Protocol

ahsima
02-04-2013, 09:27 AM
If you are using firefox include an addon fireftp - It is just simple and easy to use.
FTPs are unlike http connections where you can directly access the files without using browsers.
You can modify you site content easily using ftps

abraham26
02-04-2013, 12:23 PM
FTP allow you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet.
FileZilla is good FTP software.

theavi
02-05-2013, 02:02 AM
File transfer protocol is used to transfer file from one host to another host. I am using filezilla for this purpose and i found that very reliable for this purpose.

thearav
02-06-2013, 01:19 AM
File transfer protocol is generally used to transfer file and webpage from one host to another host. I am using Filezilla for this purpose and i found Filezilla convenient for file transfer purpose.

addictiveharish
02-06-2013, 02:12 AM
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used to transfer files from on to another host.
There are so many FTP software but I use filezilla it is good software. I have used Cute FTP Professional also but currently I use Filezilla.

brainpulse
02-07-2013, 05:58 AM
FTP is stand for File Transfer Protocol, It's basically a software which use to manage websites.

theshawnchin
02-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the forum, ftp is the best source to share anyone you want and for ftp use i think file Zilla is the best so if you want easy so go to the mozilla firefix add-ons and write it ssearch bar FireFTP and then first plugins installed in your mozilla and restart you firefox and then go to the mozillla menu and click on web developer and the choose fireftp and add your login details in it and i sure this is secure and best way to run ftp accounts

williamrichard
02-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Filezilla is a good FTP software. It's free and easy to use.