PDA

View Full Version : Facebook gives good traffic?

alanbrook
01-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Hello,
As per my experience am saying Facebook gives lot of good traffic to us..because daily a lot of people should visiting the Facebook morethan twitter. So here we have a lot of chance to promote our business through to reach the potential audience.. What are u agreed with this????

Adam001
01-30-2013, 07:42 AM
I have no experience in promoting in Facebook.
Personally I use forum posting as it is very good way to get backlinks.
As for recommendation, check out paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) - their writers are professional.

Ethansmith1486
01-30-2013, 08:51 AM
I think it's depends on your sharing, engagement and your positive response to people on facebook.

Hire Developer
01-31-2013, 02:30 AM
I agree with smith that if your smo is good then you will do any goal whatever you want. Try to engage maximum peoples to your site which is definitely useful for you.

sabrinasai
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM
Yup by doing SMO with facebook you can drive good traffic to your website!
Dont spam!

jamsen
01-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Facebook will give more traffic , if you have good content so you should make a page of your website in facebook ,and make a widget to your website also , it will boost much traffic depends on fans you have for your website

syedmuddassar
02-01-2013, 02:06 AM
Yes i agree with you face book can increase traffic on your website.... You can create face book fan page with welcome page and also you cap post your business add on facebook...
Thanks

stuartmike4
02-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Simple lot's of people use social media like facebook,twitter and many more. So i Personal Advice Facebook is the good for the increasing traffic.

brainpulse
02-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Facebook is good social networking site for site for referral traffic but stumbleupon is also good site because it's practically checked Stumbleuopn provide more traffic in compare to Facebook.

Poljakzo
02-02-2013, 06:04 AM
yes its the most popular social networking site and helps a lot in generating much more traffic than any other site for generating traffic

thearav
02-02-2013, 06:54 AM
I do agree that Facebook is the best social media summation which provides lots of traffic then others because it has more traffics and visitors at any time.

chander sood
02-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Yes, if you doing smo then the face book is provide a good traffic.

adamdavid333
02-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Facebook is very good medium for promoting your business and websites. Most of the internet users uses facebook to grow business and to find new clients for their business.

theavi
02-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Not only Facebook but also Twitter, Google + are also good social networking website which can derive lots of traffic towards the targeted website. StumbleUpon, Reddit and Digg also good social media summation which can derive traffic to the website.

nrvaghela
02-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Now a days every SEO first priority to SMO (Social Media Optimization) to promote any website because SMO is most popular and also really very effective to get huge traffic and high Page rank in short time.

Facebook is good website to get huge traffic but day by day many fake profiles are creating in Facebook by many users, so its decrease chance of Genuine inquiry. Instead of Facebook I first prefer Twitter because it’s real from every aspect.

Rajdeep Bose
02-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Facebook is very good medium for promoting your business and websites.

uthra
02-06-2013, 10:37 AM
yeah.. you right that there you get a lot of traffic so now a days it's also best place to advertise your company or website and get a lot of traffic through it..

ShivJaiswaL
02-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Hello,
As per my experience am saying Facebook gives lot of good traffic to us..because daily a lot of people should visiting the Facebook morethan twitter. So here we have a lot of chance to promote our business through to reach the potential audience.. What are u agreed with this????

yes friend I'm agree with you, facebook is one of most demanding source of traffic these days. SMO is leading and huge in demand.
you can also try facebook ads for more traffic but can't say about the conversion rates

If you are looking for free traffic, you can try following tips

(1) build your back links to your site.
(2) Offer original and quality content on your site.
(3) Get links with other websites in your niche (relevant).
(4) draw good traffic from free SEO tools like http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org/ etc.
(5) Use social media.
(6) Advertise your presence
(7) Give freebies.
(8) Take advantage of free social bookmarking websites.
(9) make use your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
(10) Create a free product or service and trial .
(11) Include your URL in your signature in email or forum etc.
(12) An RSS Feed submission can draw good for traffic.
(13) Google Adword
(14) Try submitting your website to ddl sites like phaze, mecho, katzddl.

thanks
and take care

sea queen
02-07-2013, 12:49 AM
yes it's on you if you working relevant traffic it's goods for your site.

Vamp1re
02-07-2013, 03:32 AM
Agree Facebook have more visitors than Twitter, because almost everybody is on Facebook and you will find every types of community their, But for traffic you need to make your post attractive and authentic which helps you to get bulk of traffic.

adamscot
02-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Twitter is good for advertising also you can get high traffic from it

theshawnchin
02-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the forum , i hope you will not forget share awesome knowledge with us

williamrichard
02-07-2013, 07:23 AM
yes, Facebook generate more good traffic compare to the other sites. Because lot of peoples using facebook daily.

valeria
02-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Yeah, these social networking sites gives traffic but it can not gives traffic. This is a true fact about it.

chander sood
05-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Yes, these days through face book, twitter, LinkedIn and stumble upon we get a good traffic in our websites it is a good news for every business.

alexandertyler
05-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Hello Member,
Yes , It really helps to increase the rank of website.

Thanks

shonpolack
05-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Facebook is the best source of getting quality traffic.

blessy_smith
05-02-2013, 01:11 AM
yes, you are right, face book is biggest platform to introduce your business and products.

Manov
05-02-2013, 03:50 AM
yup definitely it is one of the major resource for SMO. facebook brings lot of traffic..
Find the below link
http://www.searchenginexperts.com.au/recently-in-the-seo/what-is-smo

Markyarnell08
05-02-2013, 04:15 AM
yup definitely it is one of the major resource for SMO. facebook brings lot of traffic..
Find the below link
http://www.searchenginexperts.com.au/recently-in-the-seo/what-is-smo

Thanks for the link. I've learned a lot!

GeorgeS2
05-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Yes, you are right. facebook good source for traffic and also it is beneficial for business. Through facebook many people are buying product & services.

Priya321
05-02-2013, 07:49 AM
thnx to all (http://www.affinityconsultant.com/)

Chikan
05-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Facebook is the most famous social networking website. It helps a lot in promoting your online business and in increasing visitors of your website.

Gurmeet
05-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Using Facebook as a part of SEO is the best way of promoting online business and also boosting traffic of a website.

SANTOSH123
05-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Yes i am agree.. facebook give good traffic...

gurusoundz12
05-03-2013, 01:04 PM
yes facebook and All smo site give good traffic.

VivekThakur
05-04-2013, 02:57 AM
Facebook give you good amount of traffic.
Try to join relevant group on fb.
create profile,page or community.
Share post with friends.

Markgibson431
05-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes facebook give a lot if traffic to your site if your fans page have good fans and day by day new fans coming to your fans page when you get good traffic on your site

camrondell
05-21-2013, 02:49 AM
I think it is depends on you sharing, engagement and your positive response to people to facebook.

theshawnchin
05-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Facebook and Twitter provide SMO Techniques , means provide Real and genuine traffic.

steveschmidt85
05-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Facebook is good source for getting more and more traffic. But traffic from Facebook is not hold same value as traffic comes from search engine.

Andycoper
05-28-2013, 04:06 AM
Facebook is best social site that gives more traffic on our site which is helpful for increasing PR of the site. I think its a best place to do advertisement.

noahwilson
05-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Facebook is top level and best social networking website.

theshawnchin
06-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Yes but always aginst relevany have fun, masti, entertainment and muc more thing .

mikeslough99
06-10-2013, 02:44 PM
I have good content so you should make a page of your website in facebook ,and make a widget to your website also , it will boost much traffic depends on fans you have for your website.

Honey
06-11-2013, 04:24 AM
I agree with this. Facebook is good way of promoting business. It is also drives great amount of visitors to your website and also helps in linking purpose.

Markgibson431
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
No Doubt Facebook Is The Second Largest Website on internet.

87nitingarg
06-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Yes, i am agree with the guys, Facebook is a good Social networking site to given more traffic on our site.

johndevis
06-27-2013, 05:27 AM
YEs! I agreed that if your SMO is good then you will do any goal whatever you want. Try to engage maximum people to your site which is definitely useful for you.

rickymartins
06-27-2013, 08:11 AM
You are right but it gives your website boost when you shared or update unique content, post on your page or wall. If you update your page regularly then it goes high.

PoolrepairLV
06-27-2013, 10:51 AM
I bet it is. FaceBook is absorbing millions of traffic and an ever-increasing subscriber base. It's too lucrative to ignore.

Newton
06-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Hello Every One !!!!!
Surly Facebook is great media... Facebook will give more traffic , if you have good content so you should make a page of your website in Facebook ,and make a widget to your website also , it will boost much traffic depends on fans you have for your website

investormart
06-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Facebook is a good medium to promote the site.....Facebook is very famous in these days.Every Individual have an account on facebook. so, it is the good site for promotion.

mikeslough99
06-28-2013, 07:37 AM
you have good content so you should make a page of your website in facebook ,and make a widget to your website also , it will boost much traffic depends on fans you have for your website.

Azzi87
06-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Facebook play vital role in providing traffic to your site. If you start promoting your link on FB and creating FB of your site on FB definitely you will have good traffic on your web site.

Newton
06-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Hello Every One !!!
I have not any knowledge in promoting inside Facebook. Individually I exploit community posting because it is extremely easy way to acquire inbound links. I do believe it really is is determined by the discussing, diamond plus your positive a reaction to persons about Facebook.

stephanwally
06-29-2013, 02:37 AM
It is good source of traffic ,in the same way if can not utilize the social media site properly it will return you nothing .

links123
06-29-2013, 03:02 AM
One should make a Facebook Fan page and get more and more fan's for it. Also have a wizard with website link. More and more visitors will move to the website page and thus increasing visitors to website.

mikeslough99
06-29-2013, 05:38 AM
you have good content so you should make a page of your website in facebook ,and make a widget to your website also , it will boost much traffic depends on fans you have for your website.

awapal
06-29-2013, 08:30 AM
Ya that's right facebook gives good traffic but most of the traffic is not good and facebook is also a nofollow website.

genie
06-30-2013, 02:29 AM
hello,
facebook gives good traffic because daily a much people chatting twitter and many work.

theshawnchin
07-03-2013, 02:18 AM
yeah Facebook Provide good and Real Traffic but it's totally depend on your post sharing and likes it's strong or not ??

raisa.nadia
07-03-2013, 03:08 AM
You should start your SMO campaign that will promote your business effectively. You should create more fans for your business page on Facebook. You should join other communities related to your business. Also join group regarding your business product or services. You will get more value when you have good amount of persons related to your business.

steverandey
07-03-2013, 04:28 AM
I think it would depend on where your audience was more active however all things being equal, I have found that we tend to get far more visitors from Facebook than we do referrals from twitter. I can’t really say that is conclusive evidence that one drives traffic to a website better than another because we aren’t always posting the same things on the two networks and don’t always post links to our website on twitter.

Margaret Atwood
07-04-2013, 05:07 AM
Social media sites provide huge traffic to your site. But, It depends on your sharing, engagement and your positive response to people on Facebook.

J Chris
07-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Marketing on social media sites like face book and twitter is called SMM, Face book its helps to promote your business visibility. Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions

JakbizSEO
07-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Now a days, Google is preferring the social media for gaining the ranking over search engine website. Facebook is really helpful to get more visitor to the website through facebook fan page.

godwin
06-10-2020, 06:03 AM
The obvious answer would be that you can use organic and paid Facebook channels. For organic post you will have to prepare engaging and interesting content. For paid Ads you will have to do a lot of tests and choose the best and most efficient Ads. If you want to be 1 step ahead of your competitors you can also try some unusual tactics. For instance use link management to increase efficiency of your marketing activities on Facebook and other platforms that offer paid Ads. I can recommend RocketLink to bring this tactics to life. RocketLink allows you to create customized link and URLs slugs. You can also add retargeting pixels to the links. If you use them wisely you will be able to create valuable custom audiences. After that you can target your paid Ads to people who are interested in your content or products. This will increase CTRs and reduce costs of your marketing campaigns.

dombowkett
06-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Yes, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & LinkedIn are top social networking sites which help to boost your website traffic.

stallonemanorre
06-16-2020, 06:24 AM
Facebook is the best medium for promoting your website. Most internet users use Facebook to grow business and to find new clients.