PDA

View Full Version : Do you like pinterest?

stuartmike4
02-01-2013, 02:35 AM
what is pinterest!

sabrinasai
02-01-2013, 04:37 AM
i like it very much..Yup its one of the best Social Bookmarking Sites... Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.

GardnerBulkeley
02-01-2013, 06:12 AM
The Title and question are different? Be precise.
Pinterest is social networking site. It helps users share and spread images. It is another way of attracting traffic by sharing images that generate interest.

Raman1106
02-01-2013, 07:37 AM
This one is the new social networking website..I do not like it much but it is beneficial for SEO point of view..

jamsen
02-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Pinterest is beneficial for visual businesses such as interior designers, fashion companies and lifestyle magazines to promote their products and inspirations. By creating mood boards around their different influencers or projects, these companies can engage with their potential market and drive interest to their corporate website.

Pinterest is also a great tool to use when you are planning an event and want to collate a variety of elements in one place. I wish I had used it when I was planning my wedding last year. It would have saved huge piles of tear sheets and bookmarks in my browser and made it easier to share my ideas with friends and family.

ideesdeco
06-08-2017, 08:03 AM
hey jamsen
I am totally agree with you Pinterest is beneficial for visual businesses such as interior designers, fashion companies

jane1
06-09-2017, 02:09 AM
Yes, it good social site for sharing images, info-graphs related to your business online.