PDA

View Full Version : Reason for difference in Backlinks

Williammilton12
02-04-2013, 02:02 AM
I am beginning in the world of SEO, and therefore, I need to know lots of things from here. Currently, I just made a blog, and I want to know more about it. Therefore, I would be greatly thankful to you if you give me some suggestions and information. There are about 1000 backlinks not only with Google, but there are also 3000 backlinks with yahoo. This is definitely so great that I often wonder what things to be done. I think that I need to check it once more. I also often wonder whether the backlinks are updated. Please suggest me.

Vamp1re
02-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Its great if you got back links from search engine's. it means you are doing good and worthy SEO on your project. you can check your back links www.backlinks.com

borgninestallon
02-04-2013, 05:52 AM
Every search engines has its own algorithm for crawling, indexing a site. As like that the backlinks can be different for a site if you check in Google, Yahoo and other search engines.

Google will consider only do follow backlinks for a site. But yahoo will count all the backlinks whether it may be do follow or no follow. So Google will always show only a minimum number of backlinks when compared to other search engines.

Mchetan
02-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Hello,

1000 Google back link is great work. What activities you are done for that?

Thanks

borgninestallon
02-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Hello,

1000 Google back link is great work. What activities you are done for that?

Thanks

Yes, i agree with you. But it is very much hard to get 1000 quality backlinks from Google. I have get only less than 100 backlinks in Google for one of my client site.