PDA

View Full Version : How to install and configure server vps for forex trading?

tipo91
02-04-2013, 04:51 AM
How to install and configure server vps for forex trading?Whether the installation of forex expert advisors doing with my computers, or the installation itself goes on vps that I possess
.On the net I found a few programs such as:
-Forex Invest Bot:Price: $197
-Grid Iron Trader:Price: $247 one-time fee (or $84.99/mo. for 3 months or $44.99/mo. for 6 months)
-PSForex:Price: $97
-Ray Scalper:Price: $350
Is there any expert advisors which is free,which one is the best, or do I get some of these?

Thank in advance!

daviddall
02-12-2013, 06:46 AM
You need to install it directly on VPS. These forex providers are good but they are expensiv. If you can't afford them, you can look online for robot forex program.
You may even look for VPS provider that can help you about those things.

JascintaFedrick
02-12-2013, 07:45 AM
The information you have provided is very useful.. thanks

mesasa
02-13-2013, 02:50 AM
Upload your preferred Forex Expert Advisor in to your Forex VPS server.
After you buy VPS hosting, you will have to upload the files using a file manager that would take the expert advisor files from your laptop or desktop PC into the Forex VPS server. Now you can just install your Forex trading platform on the VPS sever.

CheetahNode
02-13-2013, 03:01 AM
Setup the forex software and robot on your VPS and let it run 24 x 7

Bull
02-18-2013, 09:28 AM
If you need a good stable VPS host (http://tailoredvps.com/), can recommend Tailoredvps.com more than highly.
They are professional, hope their team will helpful with installing everything you need.
I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts.

TrijitCorp
03-16-2013, 04:14 AM
Need to install and configure vps for Forex, Try with TRIJIT WEB SERVICES (http://tws.trijit.in), since they will setup and all need and they will make your ready to work. Now a days what else everyone need is provided by TRIJIT. They give service at single point contact for any queries, support and gives peace of mind services for their customers.

Jaxon
04-24-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi friends i am here i just want to say you that you should install a software for keep in touch with Forex trading rate and know about the Forex trading ups and downs in the world wise market and this configuration server is automatically installed by this software ........

aleahdeja257
07-15-2013, 07:21 AM
You have to instal in directly on your VPS and you can buy some of those programs online and ask your providers to help you. But even you can find providers that can give you those things for free I meen they can give you forex program for free.

righteous
07-29-2013, 11:47 PM
The best solution is find a video on youtube to install and confiqure server

carolwilliams
08-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks for providing the solution to this problem here. I really appreciate.

peterson23
12-26-2013, 02:45 AM
The vps server for Forex (http://www.worldwidemarkets.com/wwm/en-us/Admin/Pages/forex.aspx) is very useful for online trading and trend analysis. There is need of care while installing this server as its guide step by step. The copy of server easily available for forex service providers.