PDA

View Full Version : Is Directory Submission good for sites Promotion ?

danish00
02-08-2013, 03:02 AM
I have recently come to know that google has updated new google panda so I want to know. Is Directory submission good or not for site promotion.

borgninestallon
02-08-2013, 04:30 AM
I think Directory submission does not help much in ranking your site in SERP. It is the very old techniques that is used to promote the website. But as the algorithm changes it is very much tough to know which factors really works in ranking the site in search engines.

alanbrook
02-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Yes you got absolute point from Google. Recent Google changed their algorithm to findout the spammers.. The Directory submissions are still providing their best service at all but only High PR directories not all low pr and 0 pr directories.. So we need to focus only on high pr directories not with all otherwise its waste of submissions work.

williamrichard
02-08-2013, 04:59 AM
High Page rank directory submission is good for website. It helps to increase the backlinks and website traffic.

abraham26
02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
A diverse link profile is good. Submit to quality directories.

sonudelhi
02-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Hello every one !

jamsen
02-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Doing manual directory service will benefit your website in a number of different ways. First, it enables your website to be found by the search engines. Google, Yahoo and other search engines send out spiders, web bots, crawlers, etc. which are programmed and tasked to search the internet to look for new websites, by crawling through the links (if available) from each website. These spiders tend to search web directories and if your new site is listed on them the spiders are sure to find them via links from these directories.

sabrinasai
02-11-2013, 01:51 AM
Directories with high page rank only will help you in driving traffic and increase results....

Hire Developer
02-11-2013, 07:23 AM
Definitely, directory submission is pretty important if you want to promote your site well which helps to increase backlinks and pr as well.

Peligino
02-12-2013, 05:46 AM
It can be helpful, but I'd like to express the point that forum posting as well as blog commenting will also help to drive much traffic.
It will help to create quality backlinks. Well, paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is one of the best options for this. They have professional writers.
you can also give them a try.

JascintaFedrick
02-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Directory submission is effective only if you submit your website in high pr directories.

coolmanish
02-13-2013, 12:50 AM
yes directory submission is really very nice technique to promote your site on Google.

Raman11
02-13-2013, 02:16 AM
Yes,Directory submission is the most important to index the website in google and many other search engines..

mobileapplover
02-13-2013, 07:37 AM
I am believed about that directory submission is the best way of quality back links for get ranking in search engine but it takes too much time.