PDA

View Full Version : hosting IP

syedmuddassar
02-11-2013, 02:58 AM
I am have 20 Websites but all websites hosting IP is same, I want change my all IP address, Please tel how i can change my Hosting IP i need buy hosting IP pool or NOT

Thanks

ghsoftwares
02-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Buy new hosting and get new IP

RH-Calvin
02-27-2014, 02:44 PM
You need to contact your web hosting provider for buying new IP sets for your websites.

ugnakr86
03-18-2014, 03:02 AM
hi,

very good ...thnaks for share

abhijepansd
07-29-2014, 08:05 AM
you can change your site ip address easily with the help of whm.

kaufenpreis
09-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Write your question to your hosting support - this will be fast way to decide your problem.

a2zcrack
06-12-2015, 06:44 AM
I you have VPS That change it form your setting , If you have Hosting then You need to buy new Ip and then change it.

JohnBWynkoop
07-11-2015, 03:56 AM
In network addressing, the host address, or the host ID portion of an IP address, is the portion of the address used to identify hosts (any device requiring a Network Interface Card, such as a PC or networked printer) on the network.

kaufenpreis
07-18-2015, 05:33 PM
You can buy many cheap hosting plans - and you'll get new ip.

naturalapproach
08-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Hi All,

I am new member in this forum. I have no ideas.

sandeep22
10-12-2015, 04:39 AM
A Dedicated Hosting IP gives your hosting account and website a unique IP address, one that's not shared by any other accounts on the same server. So if you need direct access to your site, even when your DNS records are being propagated, or are planning to add an SSL Certificate, a Dedicated Hosting IP may be for you

You might need to find your website's IP address to point your domain name to it, or to use it to upload your website through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).

Click Web Hosting.
Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
Your IP address displays in the IP Address field in the Server Details column.

sandeep22
10-12-2015, 04:45 AM
A Dedicated Hosting IP gives your hosting account and website a unique IP address, one that's not shared by any other accounts on the same server. So if you need direct access to your site, even when your DNS records are being propagated, or are planning to add an SSL Certificate, a Dedicated Hosting IP may be for you

You might need to find your website's IP address to point your domain name to it, or to use it to upload your website through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).

Click Web Hosting.
Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
Your IP address displays in the IP Address field in the Server Details column.

kaufenpreis
10-19-2015, 02:56 AM
If you migrate web hosts or your web host assigns your web server another IP address

mani ge3e
11-15-2015, 07:21 AM
Nowadays demand of cPanel hosting is going up. cPanel/Linux internet hosting is usually a great solution with intuitive and powerful instruments to carry out important duties easily. cPanel web hosting is actually a wonderful interface that has appear up with numerous capabilities that quickly simplify the chores including uploading and taking care of net pages. cPanel provides swift and uncomplicated installation of web-based purposes which include weblog, buying carts and community forums. Making use of cPanel/Linux hosting has introduced an extremely great benefit for web page owners that they can readily guard their site's content material and bandwidth from abuse. By way of this fantastic services of internet hosting, it has become quite quick to review mistake logs in an effort to find broken links as well as other issues. cPanel/Linux internet internet hosting use standard file transfer approaches that include things like FTP, SFTP, and FTPS and even produces standard FTP accounts for staff. cPanel web web hosting is being deemed an outstanding answer to all net centered troubles and is more preferable over other web hosting procedures.

jesica
03-26-2021, 04:22 AM
Click here to go to the Hosting IP Addresses section.
Add the new hosting IP address and click on Add Address.
Check the box next to the old hosting IP address and click on Delete;
Clear the Firewall cache and wait up to 20 minutes so the changes can take effect.

yuva12
06-09-2021, 10:13 AM
A computer participating in networks that use the Internet protocol suite may also be called an IP host. Specifically, computers participating in the Internet are called Internet hosts. Internet hosts and other IP hosts have one or more IP addresses assigned to their network interfaces.

shamu424
12-23-2021, 01:23 AM
On most hosting accounts the IP address that comes with your account will be a shared IP address. This IP address will be used by any website who's sharing the server environment. So, in the case of shared hosting, this could be hundreds or thousands of other websites.

Dazzle
04-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Just enter the URL and find out: The hosting company, IP, Datacenter, Location and Nameservers of any website. And check our other tools for web developers.