PDA

View Full Version : Please help to make my site visible in search engines

graemesmith321
02-14-2013, 12:48 AM
I need help with Search Engine Optimization popularly known as SEO. I have launched my own website but having difficulties to list and rank it in google or big G. I am particularly having great trouble to write the HTML codes for my site that can help to improve its visibility on Google. I think I might need to work a bit more on that. I tried Drupal but don’t have any idea if that was at all helpful. I could not find my site on google search even after trying all this. Can anyone here help me out on this issue?? A seasoned suggestion from a well experienced member is most awaited.

abhirampathak3
02-14-2013, 01:09 AM
You have to put properly H1, H2, H3 tag. Title tag, Meta tag , Meta description is the most important thing for a web site. Then you have to submit your link in google webmaster tool for indexing.

sabrinasai
02-14-2013, 02:39 AM
You should be very careful about content quality and also important is on page optimization in this technique and then you have to improve using off page optimization!

Vamp1re
02-14-2013, 03:13 AM
First you need to do on page of your site, Like you should use meta tags (meta title, meta keywords, meta description H1 tags etc), Submit your site to webmaster tool and generate site map, Your content should be unique and fresh, Then start link building on High PR sites. Your site will be on top ranking in search engine's result.

webcreations
02-14-2013, 03:24 AM
Directory submission is most impotent if you want your website index on any search engine & after that forum posting and other SEO tack helping to getting the high rank.

adamscot
02-14-2013, 06:19 AM
You can do following activities to increase website rank.

* Social Bookmarking in high PR sites.
* Quality link building.
* Directory Submission.
* Create backlink from high page rank forum sites.
* Always work in your niche etc.

87nitingarg
03-11-2013, 02:45 AM
This is a Google dance guys