PDA

View Full Version : Seo

Prok4com19
02-19-2013, 02:42 AM
SEO plays a huge factor in sales, the higher you get in google the more clients you gain! Well you might be thinking "There's hundreds of other companies how to I get to the #1 position?", well theres an easy answer. Don't target the keywords that are sought after by so many companies, use your blog to get you indexed. Post articles about Web Design, Web Development, Web News etc. and when you start getting indexed it will bring more traffic into your website. (I also encourage you to post a blog at least 2 times a week so your blog stays constantly updated and keeps readers coming back!)

titly555
02-19-2013, 07:01 AM
I want to share some benefits of SEO
1. The Results are Low Cost
2. Definite Increase in Traffic
3. Higher Brand Credibility, People Trust Google
4. Better ROI (Return on Investment) Than Normal Ads
5. Your Competitors Are Doing It
6. Take Your Business to the Next Level
7. 250 Million websites on the web, SEO makes you stand out
8. 60% Of Clicks Go to the First Result
9. You’ll Have Access to Data
10. The Results are Permanent

sabrinasai
02-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Good and effective points to follow in Search Engine Oprimization.. Thanks for the share!

JanPaul
02-20-2013, 01:33 AM
SEO is really best way to promote your site fast in the search engine.i think this cheap and long term way to make your keywords in ranking.

jamsen
02-20-2013, 08:54 AM
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) -- including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

Roald
02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
SEO is website's online marketing method than enables a website to be visible on specific keywords by adopting ethical techniques. Through SEO a business can increase its sale, profit and market share too.

SANTOSH
02-20-2013, 09:35 PM
SEO stant for search engine optimizition. we can increase our business through SEO..

cheapvps
02-25-2013, 06:55 AM
i don't agree with "10. The Results are Permanent"