PDA

View Full Version : Boost PR

carbattery
02-20-2013, 05:11 AM
I am very happy that I have productively improved the page rank or PR of my website. It is PR 5 from PR 6 actually. I am of course ecstatic and thrilled. Now I desire to improve my PR or page rank more. What am I ought to do? What procedure should I take to boost my page rank? Can somebody suggest their SEO familiarity with me? I would actually be glad about it. I desire to do better than my competitors. I fancy having an advantage over them. Assist me to succeed in all my deeds. I would like to advance top quality web traffic to my online site. Please aid me on this.

seocrat
02-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Site PR is depend upon quality of that site. You need to avoid Spamming or duplicate content on your site other then that your website PR is very good, keep the good work.

Thanks,

williamrichard
02-21-2013, 01:08 AM
To increase page rank do some backlinks work such as
Forum posting
Blog comment
Article submission
Directory submission
These work helps to increase website traffic and page rank.

terrijhon
02-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Quality back links can give great boost to your site for getting good rank.

GardnerBulkeley
02-21-2013, 02:41 AM
What activities did you undertake which got your website to PR 6 from PR 5? You should probably carry on with those only.

borgninestallon
02-21-2013, 03:24 AM
To increase page rank do some backlinks work such as
Forum posting
Blog comment
Article submission
Directory submission
These work helps to increase website traffic and page rank.

Thanks williamrichard.

hostsingh
02-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Get backlinks from high page rank sites. It helps to increase website traffic and page rank.

Manov
02-21-2013, 03:58 AM
How did you improved your page from PR 5 to PR 6?

jamsen
02-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Search ranking is not only important internally on social media channels (Twitter or Facebook search), but also it’s key to search engine results. Internal search is primarily driven by a user’s network, history, and the page’s popularity. The more popular a page, the better it will rank in internal search.

sabrinasai
02-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Do not spam and do effective off page optimization regularly and efficiently to boost your page rank!

Vamp1re
02-28-2013, 03:22 AM
PR is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web. Page rank can be increased by having other websites link to your content.