PDA

View Full Version : How do i Control my bounce rate ?

87nitingarg
02-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Hello member,

Please tell me how can i control my website bounce rate ? my bounce rate is 59.66%

please suggest me good answer.

Thanks in advance

sabrinasai
02-25-2013, 04:15 AM
- Avoid having too several ads and hyper enticing banners on your website. They interfere with website navigation and build guests ‘ad blind’.
- build website navigation as straightforward as attainable.
- prune your main page right down to necessities.
- make certain you put in the analytics code on all the pages of your web site.
- embrace quality content and highlight your best posts on top of the fold.
- Write a tag-line or promotional material for your main page.
- Add Polls to induce Visitor’s Opinions & Keep Them Busy
- build your website straightforward on the attention with gentle graphics and layout

SASA techno
02-25-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi in my opinion when ever you submitted a data make sure you select a category properly so in your webpage relevant traffic landing and this is best for website increasing....

seojennifer
02-25-2013, 07:58 AM
This is very informative information.

blessy_smith
02-26-2013, 12:58 AM
You should make your website more user friendly to control bounce rate and create relevant contents to gain visitors trust.

williamrichard
02-26-2013, 01:27 AM
- Avoid having too several ads and hyper enticing banners on your website. They interfere with website navigation and build guests ‘ad blind’.
- build your website straightforward on the attention with gentle graphics and layout

Thanks for sharing the useful information.

JanPaul
02-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Make your site user friendly so visitor like your site and stay on from 5 to 10 minutes on your site.When visitors start to stay on your site your site bounce rate aromatically control.

Raju
02-26-2013, 02:58 AM
I think best to way to stick visitor to your website is information provided by your website , if your website is loaded with full of informative information then user wilol come and read it and your bounce rate will automatically decreased.

hostsingh
02-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Put quality content in your website. Keep your site user-friendly.

Ganesh1234
02-26-2013, 05:28 AM
Hi Friends,
I would like to know from where I can find the tool to monitor the bounce rate ? Can any one help to tell me the site name and tool name from where I can download it.

Adsystems
02-26-2013, 06:30 AM
For control the bounce rate Your keyword should be relevant to your website.

Anuj Gauttam
02-26-2013, 07:16 AM
you should make your website user friendly and your content more informative....

nrvaghela
02-26-2013, 07:49 AM
Write fresh and unique content and put it on website to decrease bounce rate.

jamsen
02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
-Avoid having too several ads and hyper enticing banners on your website. They interfere with website navigation and build guests ‘ad blind’.

greg
03-01-2013, 12:40 AM
To control your site bounce rate:-
Make your website more user friendly
Create relevant contents to gain visitors trust
Have Clear Navigation
Use the Language of your Target Audience

ackerlee
03-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Bounce rate represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site. It determines the effectiveness or performance of an entry page.

So the home page of a site should be user friendly, content should be unique and attractive as well as interesting.

tomm121
03-04-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi,

Well bounce rate is totally depend upon visitors if they come and get back within 10 sec then your website bounce rate goes on increasing. It depends upon content and website structure and website design. Just update your website content and optimized it and put more relevant content.

Colith79
03-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Very informative thread just got idea what is bounce rate. Quality content, easy navigation and web safe background color will make your visitor stay for more.

brainpulse
03-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Check all reasons which increase bounce rate like site loading time, page size, server performance, content internal linking and all, these may be the reason of bounce rate.

stuartmike4
03-08-2013, 12:27 AM
The site should be user friendly with attractive content with good navigation in short the site needs to be optimized properly.

Manov
03-08-2013, 02:09 AM
You can try to improve the content of your page to decrease the bounce rate. Try to use the appropriate keyword and Site links.

alaxhooper
03-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Here is a quick list:

Get highly targeted website visitors.
Create great content.
Insert internal linking to lead the visitor to more valuable information.
Make your website easy to use and attractive to the human.
Give them a really good reason to stay.

david0019
03-12-2013, 09:37 AM
update unique and important information on your webpage to decrease bounce rate

www.amarinfotech.com/typo3-development.html

steveschmidt85
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
See your web page as user's point of view. It will help you to find the possible reasons for high bounce rate and see what are the area's of improvement on page to decrease the bounce rate.

Vamp1re
03-13-2013, 03:00 AM
A high bounce rate they left the page by typing a new url, pressing the back button, of hit a link on your site that went to another page. A high bounce rate does not mean a site is bad, but could be a site with adsense where they want them to click on the links, for example.
Bounce rate means the percentage of single visitor who came to your site just for a quick view.

Markyarnell08
03-13-2013, 03:18 AM
Choose the most relevant and the best category. Google crawlers usually index sites in terms of search categories.

ShivJaiswaL
04-15-2013, 06:46 AM
hello nitingarg, for reducing bounce rate I would suggest these methods

(a) use fresh content in website.
(b) use long tail and variant keywords in content, make sure to analyze them in Adword tool and http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/.
(c) use relevant images with tags.
(d) work on proper website navigation
(e) use related post tags on post footer.

thanks

madtteam28
06-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Try to put informative and quality content in your website and blog. This will help u lot.

tinjuashok
06-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Provide Relevant Content
Make site navigation as easy as possible.
Cut back your main page down to essentials.
Use the Language of your Target Audience
Include quality content and highlight your best posts above the fold.

mikeslough99
06-17-2013, 06:37 AM
when ever you submitted a data make sure you select a category properly so in your webpage relevant traffic landing and this is best for website increasing....

GeethaN
05-14-2020, 07:37 AM
prove Your Content's Readability. ...
Avoid Popups – Don't Disrupt the UX. ...
Create a Compelling Call-to-Action. ...
Improve Your Brand Storytelling. ...
Keep Your Blog Fresh With the Right Content. ...
Target Keywords With High-Value Traffic.

dombowkett
05-14-2020, 09:54 PM
Optimize your website coding, content, images, videos to decrease bounce rate easily.