PDA

View Full Version : Define blog, article & press release?

abhirampathak3
02-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Please friends Define blog, article & press release?
Waiting for your proper answer.

johnoxx
02-26-2013, 02:24 AM
I thinks all techniques are effective in our places.

Raju
02-26-2013, 03:00 AM
your link showing that your belongs to seo , and asking for off page main techniques.
sorry but this is not good way to get back links.

sabrinasai
02-26-2013, 04:50 AM
A blog is referred as an information or discussion published on website or World Wide Web incorporating distinct entries called as posts. Basically, the blog is referred as everything thing where you can include others too. It is more individual in contrast to article and press release. It is also considered as very personal in subject to both style and comprised ideas and information and can be written in the way just like you may talk to your readers. It is also called Web diary or Online Diary.

The articles are concerned with specific topic or event and are highly oriented towards an opinion instead of information. An article is supposed to be more oriented towards showing up opinions, views and idea. Generally, it is written by a third party or expert of any specific field.

Press Release is related with a specific action or event which can be republished by distinct medium of mass-media including other websites. It should be simple, short and professional. It conveys a clear message or informatio

borgninestallon
02-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Please friends Define blog, article & press release?
Waiting for your proper answer.

I advise you to pick answer given by sabrinasai.

The blog, article & press release are all the off page optimization techniques for building backlinks for your website.

rahul
02-27-2013, 02:03 AM
Hello frnd i fill happy if i help you in good way which you want.
As per my experience blog is the way of getting dofollow backlinks as well traffic through your targeted keywords. Google likes blog and crawls fast. Its just like that go on the blog, choose any post of the blog and give your comment on the topic or post with your keyword,but you should remember that when you commenting that your ans must be genuine or unique related to the blog post,dont spam.
Artcle submission is the another way of getting backlinks and traffic on your site with the targeted keywords. But it different from the blogs because in article submission you have to submit your article on popular articles site in a those category which related to your site. Your article content must be unique not copied from the another site if you do it then site owner reject your article. So be genuine when you post your article.
Press released, is totally different from above topics(blogs & article). It is like a news syndication about your product, services. In your press released you can write about your product with your orignal contact detail. If anyone like your services or product then he/she can contact you easily. You can also used your targeted links or keywords if the site allows you.

NolanBrian
02-27-2013, 03:52 AM
Blog:Blogger is Google's free tool for creating blogs. Blogs, short for web-logs, are a form of online journal.
Article: An article (abbreviated ART) is a word (or prefix or suffix) that is with a noun to indicate the type of reference being made by the noun.
Press Releases: i think press release is any form of information supplied to the media, which could be through emails, faxes, newspaper articles or video/audio recordings. It is also called a news release, press statement, media release or video release.