Articles
Profile building
Press release, etc
Are normal things we do.

just try doing
photo sharing in do follow quality sites
video sharing
Business listing
Participate actively in SMM activities linked in and twitter.
Share more info in FB

Vamp1re
03-12-2013, 03:19 AM
Agree with your post.
If you wanna increase your keyword ranking then you have to start link building (Blog, Forums, Articles, Book marking etc) i hope you will get good results.

JanPaul
03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Dear friend try do directory submission, social bookmarking submission, article submission, press release submission, and many more submission to promote your keyword.

jamsen
04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
There are many factors that influence your ranking:

Relevancy of keywords in the title to page content
Frequency of your main words on the page
Page Rank, age, relevancy and quality of incoming links
Internal links in your own site and their age
Age of your domain or page
And a lot more

webcreations
04-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Here are the steps to boost your keyword rankings for any keyword you want to improve upon:
1 Find the keywords that are sending you traffic despite their lower rankings you’ll get better results if you focus on those keywords where your rankings are at the bottom of the first page or on the second or third page; these are easier to push up to higher visible rankings quickly.
2 Once you’ve got your list, start a link building campaign for those keywords write articles, guest blog posts, and use social media to promote them.
3 Using a website ranking tool, check the rankings for each keyword on your list.
4 Check your organic search traffic under Traffic Sources in Google Analytics.
5 Export the data in CSV.

imortgagesites
04-08-2013, 02:28 AM
I have one question for you guys what is the normal practice to submit on article or blog in how many sites? which never going to be spam at all?

dennis123
04-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi Engagedots ,
I agree to your post

Manov
04-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Yup good points!
But you have to do it efficiently and regularly then only you would get good results!

Raju
04-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Ye you nailed it well buddy , just going through same old techniques not worth it , more need to change and explore your techniques.

JamesWin
04-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Hi Dude,
Nice suggestion keep going on. I hope by following all the above mentioned techniques we may definitely increase our targeted keyword rankings in search engines.

blessy_smith
04-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Do forum posting with unique content and target your keywords..

ShivJaiswaL
04-11-2013, 05:13 AM
hello friend, I would like to add some more stuff to your thread. For keyword ranking you can follow these instructions.

(a) search the specific keyword in content body
(b) use http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ to check exact rank of keyword
(c) make quality bakclinks for that keyword, mostly do-follow
(d) put fresh content

thanks

davidweb09
03-27-2020, 01:10 PM
Blogging with internal linking is good strategy to improve ranking for keywords. https://www.seerairmiami.com/