PDA

View Full Version : Best place to colocate server in Chicago?

Peligino
03-12-2013, 06:52 AM
What are the best places can you recommend me that provide professional Colocation service in Chicago?
One of my friends recommended me to give Hostforweb.com a try. How reliable are they?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
What should I do in order to check their signs of reliability?

GardnerBulkeley
03-13-2013, 02:43 AM
In order to check their reliability you should check their support quality. You can also send a mail to see how quickly they respond to your queries.

fcolor
05-28-2013, 11:01 AM
There are plenty of data centers in Chicago area. Do you have any preference about units (rack-mountable or tower) as well as the network?

paullopez
06-06-2013, 12:08 PM
What are the best places can you recommend me that provide professional Colocation service in Chicago?
One of my friends recommended me to give Hostforweb.com a try. How reliable are they?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
What should I do in order to check their signs of reliability?

Most of the hosting companies that say they have their own data center facility actually lease server racks in data centers owned by companies such as Gignet, ColocationAmerica, etc....

What you need to do, just enter “data centers in Chicago” in Google and you will see search results that will show you data center facilities in the Chicago area.

Bull
03-06-2014, 09:37 AM
I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use hostforweb.com. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.

I like this web host and can highly recommend them to all webmasters looking for professional hosting service.

ghsoftwares
03-28-2014, 02:06 PM
There is a lot of data centers in the Chicago area. Do you have any preference about the unit (rack-mountable or tower) as well as the network?

kaufenpreis
10-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Also try ewiz , they have some great deals. $265 is really good, I am not sure if you can go lower than that.

Vec&sec
12-04-2014, 08:19 AM
I started with hostforweb.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service. So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. BTW, they are offering nice discount code: winter - gives 30% off.

Sameer Shoakat
12-06-2014, 04:37 AM
Hi there,
Actually i am totally agree with your advice,s about which want to compulsory for that yeah i know that well hostforweb.com is very phenomenal for starting because that is very value able and reliable for colocate server so according to my self that will be very beneficial for our :!
Thanks in advance to all there guys,
Regards:
Sameer shokat .

Adam001
12-09-2014, 06:02 AM
You can read hostforweb.com customer hosting reviews here: http://www.hostreview.com/companies/hostforweb/reviews

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
It will be a good idea to contact them directly.

harry26
12-19-2014, 05:45 AM
in Chicago area there are no of colocate server which have provide the reliable services but you can choose where are some positive results from users.

novaco112
12-19-2014, 05:51 AM
The performance and reliability of your servers depends on a high quality, highly redundant network and data center facility, but creating your own is an expensive, time-consuming process.

lisaherry
01-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Internap’s system of top quality information facilities supports our exclusive colocation solutions. With more than 40% of our information middle impact less than 3 years old,

arjunshastri
01-31-2019, 03:02 AM
Chicago Colocation - US Dedicated
https://usdedicated.com/chicago-colocation
Chicago Colocation. Fully Managed ... Your server is in good hands! Don't underestimate the power of our ... Colocate to any of our locations in the United States

jesica
01-19-2021, 11:30 AM
1. Equinix
2. Cyxtera
3. Tierpoint
4. Iron Mountain
5. Data Foundry

ellawilson866
02-04-2021, 07:02 AM
THanks fo sharing this useful information.