PDA

View Full Version : What is search engines submission?

PeteMrcus90
03-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi all,

I have a new website related to online games and doing its OFF page SEO via different methods. My friends advice me to do search engine submission. Its new for me.
Can somebody advice me what is search engines submission?

Thanks

honeysign
03-15-2013, 02:02 AM
It is a process to submit any website to search engine.

sabrinasai
03-15-2013, 05:18 AM
Search engine submission is how a webmaster submits a web site directly to a search engine. While Search Engine Submission is often seen as a way topromote a web site, it generally is not necessary. Because the major searchengines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use crawlers, bots, and spiders thateventually would find most web sites on the Internet all by themselves.

ShivJaiswaL
03-17-2013, 09:15 AM
hello Pete, I usually perform search engine submission in the beginning of "OFF page SEO" . Doing it manually is recommend starting from google, yahoo, bing, http://www.oko69.com/ , Baidu, ask.com.

thanks

jamsen
03-20-2013, 12:56 AM
On page SEO is becoming increasingly more important every month in Google's eyes as they continue to roll out Panda and other algorithm updates that focus on user experience. Lowering your website's bounce rate should be your number one goal. Your number two goal, converting visitors, comes after lowering your bounce rate. The bounce rate helps you determine how relevant your content is to the people who are searching for your site. If you consistently receive unqualified traffic that has a low conversion rate, it is likely because your site's on page content and SEO is not representing your website properly.

jamsen
03-20-2013, 01:01 AM
On page SEO is becoming increasingly more important every month in Google's eyes as they continue to roll out Panda and other algorithm updates that focus on user experience. Lowering your website's bounce rate should be your number one goal. Your number two goal, converting visitors, comes after lowering your bounce rate. The bounce rate helps you determine how relevant your content is to the people who are searching for your site. If you consistently receive unqualified traffic that has a low conversion rate, it is likely because your site's on page content and SEO is not representing your website properly.

Vamp1re
03-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Search engine submission means to submit your site in all search engines, and save your site's URL into the search engine's data base.

Markyarnell08
03-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Search engines like Google are more interested on the quality of your content. Then links. You need to better the site's content and place links in their appropriate places, so that you can impress Google.

James-A
03-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Search engine submission is how a webmaster submit a web site directly to a search engine. While Search Engine Submission is often seen as a way to promote a web site, it basically is not necessary. Because the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use crawlers, bots, and spiders that eventually would find most web sites on the Internet all by themselves.

ackerlee
03-25-2013, 01:20 AM
It is a process of off page seo for submit your website into different search engines.

JerrickYeoh
03-25-2013, 03:15 AM
Search Engine submission is where you can submit your URL to search engine and notice them about your site.
People usually use this tool to submit when their site do have huge changes in content or establish new website. By submitting to Search Engine liek Google ,Yahoo and Bing. It will index your url page faster.

noahwilson
05-23-2013, 01:10 PM
It is the process of submit your website in all search engines like Google ,yahoo etc

blessy_smith
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
According to me all link buildings are known as search engine submission..

gurusoundz12
05-24-2013, 02:00 PM
on page, off page and dofollow posting is the Search engine submission

webcreations
05-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Search engine submission is the process of notifying search engines of the existence of website content so that they include the site in their indices and search results.The act of supplying a URL to a search engine in an attempt to make a search engine aware of a site or page.

jordenstive
05-27-2013, 01:44 AM
According to me once your site is indexed, in order to improve your rankings you need to look at implementing on-site SEO and then off-site SEO as well depending on the amount of competition in your market. There is really need for search engine submission and webmasters can now do other things like improving the appeal of their site or improving their service delivery and product quality.

nkindustries
05-27-2013, 08:27 AM
Really interesting post. I enjoyed reading it. i will return again soon.