PDA

View Full Version : What is the best SEO strategy?

carbattery
03-16-2013, 06:31 AM
If you want an effective web site, some SEO strategies can be developed. Advertise your site in one area, which does not have to worry too much. Strategies to keep the site sends to Google, MSN, Yahoo and other search engines are looking for alternatives to the suggested directories, article submissions, press submit, forums, etc., should be used for social bookmarking submission. Submitting your site noticed by search engines, these methods are very inexpensive. What do you think of these techniques? Could you tell me, what do you think? Thanks. Let’s share each other our own strategies and techniques that we use.

Vamp1re
03-18-2013, 04:24 AM
Every technique and strategy is best and worthy if you do that according to search engine's update.

Rattan11
03-18-2013, 06:29 AM
For me the best SEO strategy is Guest posting and Article submission..

colesraymond
03-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks for sharing useful seo strategy

williamrichard
03-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Best SEO strategy is Forum posting, press releases and Article submission.

nrvaghela
03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Best SEO strategy is which your website doesn't affect from any updates by Search Engine. And if you want this you must use unique and fresh content for all SEO activities. So prefer quality instead of quantity.

Markyarnell08
03-19-2013, 03:20 AM
Guest posting, social media marketing and online event marketing can help too. There are some offpage SEO that works great today. Just keep dishing out fresh, original content and proper keyword/backlink placements.

Manov
03-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Both On page and off page techniques in search engine optimization are the best strategies!
if you do it regularly then you will get efficient results!

jamsen
03-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Fresh content is one of the most effective ranking strategies one can employ for their website. There is a component to Google's search engine algorithm that evaluates how frequently website content is updated. Websites that provide useful content are granted trust rank and true authority (which is pure ranking power) and as opposed to page rank. A site that refreshes their content more frequently is an open invitation for web bots and hungry spiders to feast on the pages like the Klump’s at an all-you-can-eat-buffet. All joking aside, as a result, over time, the website will gain trust as an authority and rank competitively for multiple search terms. When you see a query returned in search engines with two pages from the same URL, that is a pure example of effective keyword optimization.

ackerlee
03-25-2013, 01:29 AM
I am currently using blog commenting,forum posting,directory submission,social bookmarking etc. They are my best SEO strategy.

Pet09
04-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Along with social media high pagerank contextual backlinks from thematic sites is the future.

skumar1111
04-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Hi friends thanks for sharing this news.............

whatanidea1
04-09-2013, 02:12 AM
SEO is a very powerful process and it is a must thing for the websites now. I think Article marketing and social media are the best SEO strategies these days.

sabrinasai
04-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Every Off page optimization are good and best SEo strategies!
But you have to do it in a regular and efficient manner!