PDA

View Full Version : Social Bookmarking Not Helps Me. What about you.?

borgninestallon
04-09-2013, 02:24 AM
For a new site i started doing ON page work vigorously without using black hat SEO. The site started to rank for few keywords in top 10, 20 and 30.

After finishing ON page work i started to focus on Off Page work. I started to use social bookmarking submission for my site to get index as fast. But when i checked after a week for my site keywords which is already ranked by doing ON page is no where in Google.

I could experience only after i doing social bookmarking submission for my site. Since i can't get back my results.

Do you still think that social bookmarking helps in ranking the site

theshawnchin
04-15-2013, 07:17 AM
Hey Of course you can do spamming during to do social bookmarking , i think you need to do listing on high pr and do follow social bookmarking sites then i sure it's beneficial for you and your website ...

Vamp1re
04-16-2013, 03:22 AM
Social book marking is a good source of promotion, everyday I am getting back links from this technique.

Markyarnell08
04-16-2013, 03:39 AM
Yes of course. My tip is to submit your content and links to high PR but good quality social bookmarking sites. Google sees such sites first, then the rest. Look for social bookmarks that has PR +4 and above.