PDA

View Full Version : how to use keywords for link building?

stefijain
04-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi,

i have read most of the people talk do not use too much links for same keywords, can you please tell me how to do it?

if i need to create 100 links then how i should do for my one page to get ranking?

blessy_smith
04-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Use the website related long tail keywords, target the keywords in seo link building like forum posting, blog commenting and article submission.

Markyarnell08
04-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Get high and mid traffic keywords that matches your niche. You could try Google Adwords Keyword Tool to check the flow of each keyword. It's free. You can try researching online for articles or courses on how to target keywords.

terrijhon
04-11-2013, 03:45 AM
For best keyword combination i think Google adword is best to search great keywords for your site.

stefijain
04-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Hi.

thanks, for your suggestions and comments. but we are misunderstanding. I m asking if it is good to create all links on keywords or need to use naked links, link on brand name or company name.

imortgagesites
04-15-2013, 02:19 AM
now a day's getting links ratio against keyword is changed it is better if you get 100 links out of 60 links against keyword and 40 links are naked.

jamsen
04-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Importance of Keyword Research in Link Building

Keyword Research is the building block for search engine optimization. Search engines utilize keywords or key phrases to identify web pages which are relevant to these terms. Finding keywords / phrases which are relevant to your website and implementing them in your pages and links will help a search engine identify your webpage when a search is conducted for that particular keyword / phrase. Keywords have to be implemented on-page as well as off-page for higher ranking.