PDA

View Full Version : How can increase my website backlinks?

dennis123
04-12-2013, 02:25 AM
One of the biggest search engines out these days is Google. Google ranks using content, formatting, and linking. The higher that Google calculates the 'quality' of your website, the higher your ranking will be in Google searches. One way to have your website seen as high quality by Google is to have other websites link to it. This is known as backlinking (thus "how to create backlinks").
In this article I will show you how to create backlinks to your website and have it indexed by Google a bit faster (usually). This is by no means meant to be a long and wordy novel on the joys of how to create backlinks. What I'm hoping is to give some simple steps that you can take to jumpstart your site on Google using backlinks. Please comment and let me know if this article was of any help!

whatanidea1
04-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Well you have very well defined the back links and i think getting good back links is the only key point of success on the search engines.

alok897
04-12-2013, 03:13 AM
By submitting your link on others website such as directory, social bookmarking, article, blog creation, guest posting and content marketing help to earn backlinks for your website. That help to increasing keywords ranking of website on search engine.

Vamp1re
04-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Back links are the work which is done by the search engine optimizer and search engine go to your site from the site where you submit the link of your site. It will be very effective and worthy to stable and improve the position of your keywords in search engines.
If you want to increase your back links then you should do quality link building on high PR sites.

imortgagesites
04-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Now a days game is not about to increase your backlinks it's also about your website user face intraction people who visit your website want to see again or not.

GardnerBulkeley
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM
One of the biggest search engines out these days is Google. Google ranks using content, formatting, and linking. The higher that Google calculates the 'quality' of your website, the higher your ranking will be in Google searches. One way to have your website seen as high quality by Google is to have other websites link to it. This is known as backlinking (thus "how to create backlinks").
In this article I will show you how to create backlinks to your website and have it indexed by Google a bit faster (usually). This is by no means meant to be a long and wordy novel on the joys of how to create backlinks. What I'm hoping is to give some simple steps that you can take to jumpstart your site on Google using backlinks. Please comment and let me know if this article was of any help!

Where is the article or the steps?

theshawnchin
04-13-2013, 03:45 AM
Welcome to the forum ,i hope you always enjoy ur stay here ...

stefijain
04-13-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi,
you need to work on off page to create quality backlinks for your website. submit your website in top directories, social bookmarking websites, do blogging, web2.0, forums, article submissions, press release submission etc.. All will help to increase your website backlinks and give you higher ranking in Google and other search engines.

edward coulson
04-13-2013, 01:03 PM

hiii
i am edward...

the best way to incrise bake ling that is forum posting and link building this only will increase your backlink....so hire some one who know about foram posting and link building...

dhruvpatel
04-14-2013, 12:02 AM
No one exactly know how google works. But I will continue working on backlinks and onsite optimization on routine basis. Every day I will try to write article or guest post or forum post or blog comment. We really do not know when and how it will work out. So I just continue working.

theshawnchin
04-15-2013, 07:13 AM
If you need to increase website traffic then i think need to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , On Page SEo and Off Page SEO against your website and selective keywords ...

jamsen
04-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Offer free, original, and quality content on your site. This is the most effective means for increasing traffic to a website; offering people something that they cannot obtain elsewhere, or at least, not to the level of quality that you are offering it.

sabrinasai
04-16-2013, 12:19 AM
1. Exchange links to your website with others. List them on your links page in exchange for them linking to you.

2. Article submissions. Writing articles in your area of expertise or about topics of interest are a great way to create backlinks. Ezine Articles is a great way to do this. You can check out some of my articles at Ezine as well.

3. Social sites (Facebook, Twitter and Myspace) and social bookmarking are also great ways to create backlinks, and it doesn’t have to be time consuming. Applications like Hootsuite and sites like Ping.fm allow you to propagate multiple sites. Make sure to bookmark important pages on your site to Digg, Delicious, and Stumbleupon, but also remember that social bookmarking is about being social. Share fun and interesting links as well via these sites.

4. Video submission sites are another manner in which to generate backlinks to your site and your uploaded videos.

5. Get listed at the various search directories like dmoz.org, Alexa, Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This will assist in making sure that these search engines spider your site. This will help boost where you appear in their listings.

6. Guest blogs and comments on blogs also help create backlinks to your site. While every blog/website has a different method for leaving comments, try to use choose the method that allows you to leave your name and URL.

Try out these tips and see if your website traffic and rankings improve. It may take a few weeks, but you will see an improvement.

webcreations
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Back-links are important to search engine rankings because many different search engines have algorithms that measure the number of back-links a website or web page has, and ranks those web pages with more back-links in a higher position. The more back-links a website has, the more popular it is, and the more pertinent the information is considered by search engine algorithms.
Here are some tips for how to create good back-links for your website:
1 Be Active on Social Networking Sites:Social networking sites are great places to build back-links, as they make it easy for users to share interesting content amongst one another.
2 Participate in Forums:- participating in niche forums is a great way to get your website in front of your target visitors and build back-links to your site.
3 Bookmark Your Best content:Your articles get much more interest using this selective posting strategy than they’ll generate when submitted.
4 Comment on Related Blogs:Commenting on related blogs is another great way to build both traffic and back-links back to your site plus, it’s free and easy to do.
5 Share Content as a Guest Author:a guest author, you provide another site owner with free content in exchange for a back-link back to your site. You benefit from receiving a relevant back-link, as well as traffic from readers who enjoy your content and click back to your main site.
6 Write Viral Content:One of the fastest ways to build back-links to your site, but actually getting your articles picked up and shared from person to person isn’t always easy. To improve your chances of building massive back-links via social sharing.

blessy_smith
05-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Link exchange is one of the best and easy way to increase website back link. We can also increase the backlinks from off page seo activities like forum posting, article submission, social bookmarking submission, directory submission, etc..

Gurmeet
05-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Forums posting, article submission, guest posting, social bookmarking and blog commenting are the best methods for building quality backlinks for a website.

Manov
05-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Do some SEO tasks first do perfect on page optimization techniques.. and then do off page techniques like social bookmarking, article submission, blogging etc.. definitely you can increase your backlinks..

Priya321
05-03-2013, 04:04 AM
good way to incress site ranking you Social site submission and submission video ppt pdf

SANTOSH123
05-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Back-links are important to search engine rankings. Directory, Bookmarking, Social Bookmarking, Artical submission, Blog posting, Forum posting etc.. is very useful for get Back-links.

Chikan
05-03-2013, 01:15 PM
For building quality backlinks, article submission, guest posting, social bookmarking and forums posting are the best SEO techniques for it.

VivekThakur
05-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Did not get you why are you post thread here, you are talking about article, where is that?? Be-aware regarding thread posting.
Every technique on of-page seo create back links, try.

GeorgeS2
05-05-2013, 04:29 AM
There are different way to build links for your website, you need to know all off page optimization techniques. below added technique have to use for increase backlinks.

1. Directory submission
2. Link exchange
3. Blog commenting
4. Forum posting
5. web 2.0
6. Classifieds submission
7. Article submission
8. Press Release
9. Social networking
10. Social Bookmarking

innovativeweb
05-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Hello,

There are so many off page techniques that are present for back link.The following steps can be helpful:-

Article submission
Guest posting,
Forum posting,
social bookmarking,
blog commenting,

top website design companies (http://www.innovativewebart.com) | best web design companies (http://www.innovativewebart.com) | top web design company (http://www.innovativewebart.com)

aleahdeja257
07-03-2013, 01:23 AM
The best way is just submit unique and interesting content on your site, users will spread your links their self . its the best way of getting links in my thinking.

evvaberry
07-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Directory Submission, Forums Posting, Article Submission, Guest Blogging, Social Bookmarking and Blog Commenting are the best methods for building backlinks for a website.

Margaret Atwood
07-03-2013, 04:51 AM
You can improve back links to your website through guest posting, blog commenting, forum posting, business listing and social bookmarking.

rickymartins
07-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Backlink are most important to make any website in good rank in Google. Google give priority to that website which have more backlink but keep in mind that your link should have quality and related to your business.

Honey
07-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Very well explained and now I've complete understood. Thanks a lot.

janeli718
07-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Well Link building is very important to rank any website higher on search engines. But don't forget the importance of On Page SEO and quality content. On Page is playing more then 50% role in search engines rankings.

And content is also important in accordance with Google panda updates (http://www.webentrepreneur.ws/google-panda-changing-the-way-how-search-engine-works/), so make sure that you keep your website updated with unique content to get high rankings.

Photographer TE
07-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Its all a guessing game... (I've just typed this and been timed out so I'm gonna type quicker this time!!!)

Google gives NOTHING away. Evryone comes out with theories, but the general idea is that we must all inbound link and God knows how the best way of doing this is, cos no one really has a scooby doo how Google really rates any of it!

I run a wedding photography company and spend hours and hours each month trying to outwit the other little geeks in my industry so that my site appears in the first few on Google. Their are a couple who clearly pay someone who is good at what they do as every 6 months or so they come from no where and end up at the top of the google rankings.

Unfortunately photographers by their nature are a bit technical so the computer industry goes hand in hand with what they do (It's pretty hard to rank high on Google when you are competing against so many techno-geeks)

I'm goona look for more tips on this forum now and see what I can find.

Tom. X

williamrichard
07-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Forum posting and blog commenting is the best way to increase backlinks.

theshahifashion
07-04-2013, 02:19 AM
By submitting your link on others website such as directory, social bookmarking, article, blog creation, guest posting and content marketing help to earn backlinks for your website. That help to increasing keywords ranking of website on search engine.
Online Home Decor/ (http://theshahifashion.com/)

PoolrepairLV
07-04-2013, 02:54 AM
In submitting links to third party sites, avoid raising a red flag to Google. There are sites whom you think are safe but actually gives you a bad reputation. Identify them whether they come from spammy or untrustworthy sites. Use Disavow Tool to block these linkages. Bad linking is one of the major reasons why websites get penalized. And many are unaware of it!

nicksavoia
05-27-2020, 09:37 PM
Website backlinks can be increased through seo Link-building methods.