PDA

View Full Version : Building advanced web pages using softwares

bermuda
10-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Hi,

Please let me know if it is possible to create very professional and advanced websites, having codes running without contacting the companies and merely through using some softwares? Especially if any new programs have been introduced?

My question might sound odd but you know, with the software world introducing new programs everyday, I just thought there would be some programs.

I would be thankful if you let me know if there are any new programs on the web, any advanced web building softwares, in addition to the already available programs of Dreamweaver and Frontpage.

Thank You.

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-05-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure what do you mean by "advanced web building software". Are you looking for something with WYSIWYG type of editor better than Dreamweaver? For me advanced means software that I have full control of, and it doesn't mess with my HTML markup. To be honest I prefer to hand-code so even notepad works for me :).

beautyepic
02-02-2019, 03:22 AM
Whats a good IDE to start Learning Basic HTML/CSS/Javascript? I want to be able to continually update my website as I learn more. I think I would like to start with front-end developing then move to back-end.

dombowkett
02-06-2019, 10:21 AM
WordPress have many advanced SEO software to design the website through drag & drop system.