PDA

View Full Version : What is Page & Domain Authority..?

NolanBrian
04-16-2013, 03:07 AM
Someone please tell me about it I heard it yesterday, really curious about it... !

jamsen
04-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Domain authority is one of the major factors that search engines use to rank your website. As the name implies, it is a way for search engines to interpret how trustworthy your website is.

imortgagesites
04-17-2013, 02:18 AM
Domain authority tells about how trustworthy your domain is it is count out of 100 and you can use Mozbar to check your site domain authority or page authority. Page authority as name refers tell about how trustworthy is your page. Both factors counts in search engine ranking.

alok897
04-17-2013, 03:32 AM
SEOmoz bar tool define page authority and domain authority of website it defines how authentic and trustful of your website. Domain age is also one of the factor of high domain authority and website getting backlinks from which website also matter to count page authority and domain authority. High DA and PA have a benefit of ranking in search engine.

blessy_smith
04-26-2013, 02:34 AM
Page authority is one of the major factors that helps the website to get even more trusted by the search engines. It's been calculated by SEOMoz to find the effectiveness of a webpage that can get ranked in Google's search results.

Your web page gets authorized to higher extent only with its possible criteria say the web content, the inbound links for the page, and so.

Domain Authority is the measure of the PR, Alexa Rank, backlinks of a website
Besides, the domain age and its popularity are even considered along.

Every webmaster is curious to find whether their domain is authorized to some extent by the search engines. And thus, they prompt to continue in gaining more exposure to their site or the domain name constantly.

fauzsp
04-26-2013, 10:33 AM
Hello MR Nolan Brian
Well if you dont know anything about domain authority then i would like to tell you a very short definition. Basically Domain Authority represents SEOmoz's best prediction about how a website will perform in search engine rankings. Use Domain Authority when comparing one site to another or tracking the “strength” of your website over time. We calculate this metric by combining all of our other link metrics (linking root domains, number of total links