PDA

View Full Version : How squidoo really helps in getting back links

jackaden
04-17-2013, 04:17 AM
I heard about it before someone told me that squidoo provides no follow links and it is not helpful in the SEO promotion of website.

Markyarnell08
04-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Well at least you can redirect human traffic into your site. After Panda and Penguin updates, quality link building matters the most. It's the quality of inbound links that matters as well as converting that traffic into actual, long-term buyers.

Squidoo has some good stuff that allows you to optimize your lense. But Squidoo is becoming strict nowadays.

Nathan112
04-17-2013, 06:15 AM
I think backlinks from Squidoo lens will not count as authority backlinks. So one warning, Google has red flagged Squidoo lenses that are created for the sole purpose of backlinking and keyword ranking. They absolutely hate Squidoo and will slam down on you at the first sense of gaming the system so be warned.

Repfixer
04-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Squidoo is the best sites who provide us the links that doesn't matter. squidoo having many visitors and it allows us to submit our lenses with peoples.So it was the best way to attract more traffic on our site.

Vamp1re
04-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Agree Squidoo provides us nofollow links, but how can we forget that Squidoo has good worth, repute and high page rank, so it will be effective if we create squidoo lens for promotion.

steveschmidt85
04-18-2013, 10:48 AM
If your squidoo lense has completion ratio of 91% or higher than your links trun into dofollow. So try to increase the quality of lense by adding modules and unique content.

blessy_smith
04-19-2013, 03:08 AM
Yes, Squidoo is one of the best article marketing site through this you can create lens and make it better to build backlinks on your site..