PDA

View Full Version : What are Hall way Pages?

blessy_smith
04-18-2013, 05:04 AM
can anyone please suggest me the answer.

theshawnchin
05-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Hey Where you hear this word, i heared this Hall way page first time with you :)

webcreations
05-11-2013, 02:29 AM
This is a page that contains the names of the pages a website owner wants the search engine robots to locate. After a search engine robot locates the hallway page, it will check out the links listed on that page and put those pages in the index too.

sabrinasai
05-13-2013, 12:26 AM
Hallway page is a page that serves as an index to a group of pages that you would like the search engine spiders to find. Once a search engine spider indexes the hallway page, it should also follow all the links on that hallway page and in turn index those pages as well.

Vamp1re
05-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the informative post i was looking for this.

terrijhon
05-14-2013, 03:49 AM
This is a page that contains the names of the pages a website owner wants the search engine robots to locate. After a search engine robot locates the hallway page, it will check out the links listed on that page and put those pages in the index too.
Very nice information.thanks

AnnieTaylor
05-14-2013, 03:59 AM

No it is a XML sitemap