PDA

View Full Version : FREE RAM, HDD, OR BW, Dedicated Servers!, Limestone Networks

Ryan-Limestone
11-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Want a fast, reliable dedicated server from a company with personable, nice support? Look no further, Limestone will exceed your expectations!

Use coupon code: BWU0000 for a Bandwidth Upgrade!
Use coupon code: HDU0000 for a HDD Upgrade!
Use coupon code: RMU0000 for a RAM Upgrade!

What's a Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server is a single computer on a high speed, highly reliable hosting network that is leased and dedicated to just one customer who retains full access to the server's resources. In layman's terms, you get a fast server on a enormously large fiber internet pipe in a secure location to host things on.

Who are you?
After more than a year of planning, Limestone Networks, Inc. made its online debut in the fall of 2007 bringing together some of the best and most experienced professionals in the hosting industry with experience ranging from 5 – 10 years.

How do I pay?
All of our servers are billed automatically every 30 days to the credit card number you provide during purchase. Due to the lack of buyer, or seller protection in this industry, we do not offer PayPal.

How long until my server comes online after I order?
Our server install times are guaranteed in 2-4 hours, but typically our provisioning team will have the server installed in under 2 hours assuming there are no hardware upgrades to perform and test.

What is Immediate Server Replacement? (ISR)
Immediate Server Replacement is a program carefully developed by Limestone Networks to ensure the absolute optimal uptime for our customers. It basically involves always having a backup of whichever server is purchased on standby. If there is ever a hardware issue with the original server, the hard drive is removed and swapped into the identical server. This provides a priceless peace of mind. ISR also provides discounts on other valuable security features such as RAID 1, as well as Monitoring.

How can I monitor my bandwidth usage?
Very soon our client portal will have the ability to monitor and project bandwidth throughout the month. At the moment the bandwidth graphs are undisplayed but stored in the backend, but very soon that will change.

What are other costs associated with leasing a server from Limestone?
• There are no setup fees, and no hidden costs. Our servers cost the same each and every month, and that cost is provided to you before order. The only way you would be charged more is by going over the package bandwidth limit.
• Bandwidth overage is $0.25/gb.
• We offer discounts if you pay for 6mo-1yr, call our sales department and find out more!
What comes with a dedicated server at Limestone?
• Operating systems including CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, and more!
• Root access to server
• Ultra fast connection to the internet over Limestone's private fiber connections with Level-3 and Global Crossing
• Unlimited bandwidth on Limestone's backend network (Limestone Private Tunnel) for data transfer between other Limestone servers.
• Control panel options, VPS options, and more!
More info is available on our website at http://www.limestonenetworks.com.

Use coupon code: BWU0000 for a Bandwidth Upgrade!
Use coupon code: HDU0000 for a HDD Upgrade!
Use coupon code: RMU0000 for a RAM Upgrade!

There is live chat on the website if you have questions for sales, or you can contact me directly by email at ryan@limestonenetworks.com. You can also give us a call at 877-586-0555.